Thank you, once again, to all the wonderful Wedding Pros who attended WeddingWire World 2013 last Monday at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in our nation’s capital!
The WeddingWire team was thrilled to come together with Wedding Pros from across the country for a day filled with education and valuable information from industry experts, along with networking and fun surprises!
All guests received great educational information to power their businesses from our team of presenters. Presentations included ‘Scaling An Authentic Brand While Keeping It Honest’ by Honest Tea TeaEO, Seth Goldman, ‘Star Tech: The Future of Your Enterprise’ by WeddingWire CMO, Sonny Ganguly, and CTO, Jeff Yeh, ‘Say What? 8 Tips for Better Email Conversations’ by WeddingWire Education Guru, Alan Berg, and ‘Weddings Reimagined: How to Be Inclusive of All Couples’ by WeddingWire Education Expert and President of GayWeddings.com, Kathryn Hamm, and more!
We hope all Pros enjoyed the day as much as we did! In addition to the stellar presentations, some highlights from the day include:
- Starting the day learning more about guests in attendance and answering fun questions at the Networking Breakfast
- The opportunity for Pros to meet with our Customer Success team members one-on-one to maximize their Storefront and discuss their WeddingWire account
- “WeddingWire How To” sessions to discuss how to collect stand out reviews, take advantage of your marketing tools, and all about the clients tool
- The awesome tweets throughout the day to @WeddingWireEDU and using #WWWorld giving feedback, top take-away’s and more (be sure to check out WeddingWire World themed Featured Pro Tweets post)
- Announcing the winners to our raffle prize drawings including a 3-night stay at the Dreams Resort of the winner’s choice
- Announcing the winner of the “Candy Crush Challenge” – based on the number of candies in a jar
- Mixing and mingling with guests during the post conference cocktail reception
- And much more!
Cheers to a great second WeddingWire World! Please leave a comment with any feedback; we would love to hear from you!
Finally, a big thank you to our wonderful partners who helped make this event a success. Delicious beverages at lunch provided by Honest Tea, beautiful floral arrangements provided by Bergerons Florals & Events, fun photobooth photos provided by Booth-o-Rama, DJ entertainment by Joe Bunn DJ Company, and lovely music during the cocktail reception by Washington Virtuosi.
Check out some photo highlights from the event, below. We hope to see you all at WeddingWire World 2014!
Want more photos? See them all in our Facebook photo album »