We had a great time at WeddingWire World Miami!
The WeddingWire team was thrilled to come together with Wedding Pros for a day filled with education and valuable information from industry experts, along with networking and fun surprises. Thanks to all our Pros who attended the event!
Our guests received great educational information to power their businesses from our team of presenters. Presentations included “More Sales in 3 Easy Steps” by Alan Berg, “Brand Building: Strategies for Success” from Silvia Camps, “Marketing Magic: The Megaphone, Magnet and Measuring Cup” from Sonny Ganguly, “Unlock the Superhero Within” from Andy Ebon, and “Wed We Can: Defining, Reaching & Serving Modern Couples” from Kathryn Hamm!
WeddingWire World Miami also featured two breakout session tracks, which gave attendees the option to choose between “Make Blogging Your Business” from Andy Ebon, “Reach. Attract. Impress. WeddingWire Tools for Success” from Kyle Mihalcoe, “Walk the Talk: Refining Your Same-Sex Wedding Skill Set” from Kathryn Hamm, and “Pro Panel: Proven Success Strategies to Build Your Business” featuring some seasoned wedding professionals.
We hope all our Pros enjoyed the day as much as we did! In addition to the main presentations and educational sessions, some highlights from the day include:
- Starting the day learning more about guests in attendance and playing a special version of bingo at the Networking Breakfast
- The opportunity for Pros to meet with our Customer Success team members one-on-one to discuss their WeddingWire accounts
- The awesome tweets throughout the day to @WeddingWireEDU and using #wwworld giving feedback, top takeaways and more
- Announcing the winners to our raffle prize drawings, including an iPad mini, WeddingWire prize pack and tickets to WeddingWire World 2015 in DC
- Announcing the winner of the “Candy Crush Challenge” – based on the number of candies in a jar
- Mixing and mingling with guests during the post conference cocktail reception
- Free t-shirts, sunglasses and luggage tags for attendees
Finally, a big thank you to our wonderful partners who helped make this event a success: our event photographers from LeoPhotographer.com, DJ extraordinaire David Bitton of Bitton Events and the spacious venue provided by the Hyatt Regency Miami!
For more information on the WeddingWire World Tour 2014 and to see where we’ll be headed next, be sure to check out www.WeddingWireWorld.com.
Check out some of the photos below, and see our full event album on the WeddingWire Greater Miami Facebook community!
Cheers to a great start to the WeddingWire World Tour 2014! Please leave a comment with any feedback; we would love to hear from you!