We had a great time at WeddingWire World Houston!
The WeddingWire team was thrilled to come together with hundreds of wedding and event professionals for full day of education and valuable information from industry experts, along with networking and fun surprises. Thanks to all our Pros who attended the event!
Our guests received great educational information to power their businesses from our team of presenters. Sessions included main stage presentations from WeddingWire Education Experts Alan Berg, Andy Ebon, and Kathryn Hamm in addition to several presentations from WeddingWire CMO Sonny Ganguly. Traci Brown, Body Language and Persuasion Expert, joined us as well to share her body language tips with Pros in attendance.
We were also pleased to include a panel of local wedding professionals, featuring Allan Jones of JF Studioz Luxury Photography, Rick Ballard of For Heavens Cake and Jonny Black of Jonny Black Productions.
WeddingWire World Houston also featured two breakout session tracks, which gave attendees the option to choose between sessions on a variety of topics, including blogging, same-sex weddings skill sets, and a deeper dive into WeddingWire tools.
We hope all our Pros enjoyed the day as much as we did! In addition to the main presentations and educational sessions, some highlights from the day include:
- Starting the day learning more about guests in attendance and playing a special version of bingo at the Networking Breakfast
- The opportunity for Pros to meet with our Customer Success team members one-on-one to discuss their WeddingWire accounts
- The great key takeaways tweeted throughout the day to @WeddingWireEDU using the hashtag #wwworld
- A new networking roundtable session to facilitate new connections both within Pros’ service category and with other types of local professionals
- Announcing the winners to our raffle prize drawings, including an iPad mini, WeddingWire prize pack, Amazon gift card and tickets to WeddingWire World 2015 in DC
- Free t-shirts and luggage tags for all attendees
Finally, a big thank you to our fantastic partners who helped make this event a success: fantastic event photos by Anne Marie D’Arcy Photography and event music and slow motion photo booth fun by A Very Special Day!
There’s still one stop left on the WeddingWire World Tour 2014! We invite our west coast Pros to check out the schedule and register today for WeddingWire World SoCal on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 by visiting https://weddingwireworld.com/socal.
Check out some of the photos below, and see our full event album on the WeddingWire Houston Facebook community!