Thank you again to all our pros for making WeddingWire World 2016 so great!
The entire WeddingWire team was thrilled to host our ninth WeddingWire World in just five years last week at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in Washington, DC. We had an amazing time learning, growing, and laughing with the nearly 2,000 wedding and event pros in attendance.
We were blown away by all the posts, comments, tweets, and memories shared at WeddingWire World 2016! Be sure to catch up on all the great activity by checking out the official event hashtag #wwworld on Twitter and Instagram.
In case you missed it, highlights from our inspirational and educational presentations included:
- Special sessions to help you gain outside perspectives featuring representatives of other industries, including Shawn Johnson, Bethenny Frankel, and Frank Supovitz
- Trends-based presentations to keep you in the loop from speakers like Sylvia Weinstock, Monte Durham, and WeddingWire’s Director of Market Insights Andy Whittaker
- Breakout sessions that covered other business disciplines you may be overlooking, including legal concerns, accounting advice, sales best practices, and more
- Panels and presentations aimed at bringing attendees up to speed on the LGBTQ community and how to move forward in support of same-sex couples looking to get married
- Main stage and breakout sessions from our WeddingWire Education Experts, who went above and beyond in both their presentations and their conversations and advice for pros in attendance
All attendees will receive the slides for all presentations, so keep an eye on your inbox to keep the education and excitement flowing!
Other WeddingWire World 2016 highlights included:
- The Marketplace, where attendees could learn more about our industry partnerships, featured associations, and educational resources
- Our free t-shirt press, featuring multiple fun designs and colors for attendees to customize
- Free professional headshots taken on-site by George Francis Jr.
- The opportunity for attendees to meet with our Customer Success team members one-on-one to discuss their WeddingWire accounts
- A Networking Night event following the first day’s presentations to offer additional networking opportunities and light refreshments
- A special reception for VIPs and Weddi Award nominees, where Weddi Award winners received trophies and recognition from some of our top executives
- The addition of Shop WeddingWire, where attendees could purchase additional WeddingWire branded swag items
- Special prizes and giveaways throughout both days – an Apple Watch, FitBits, prize packs, and more
Finally, we’d like to extend one more big thank you to all the partners who made WeddingWire World 2016 possible: Tania Hossain Photography, Promovizion, DJ Jason Jani and SCE Event Group, Chauvet DJ, Open Air Photobooth, JerFilm Productions, George Francis Jr. Photography, Signature Talent, Snap Entertainment, Moo, and Hilton.
Again, thank you to all the pros who traveled from far and wide to join us this year. We’ve picked some of our favorite photos from WeddingWire World 2016 below, but you can check out the full album and our 360 degree video on our Facebook page!