Today’s the day! We’re kicking off our biggest WeddingWire World yet with thousands of dedicated wedding professionals in Washington, DC. Since our first WeddingWire World event in 2012, we’ve been building our educational conference to help our community of wedding pros get the resources and tools they need to take their businesses to the next level.
Over the next three days, WeddingWire World 2016 attendees will hear from a variety of featured speakers, industry experts, and skilled entrepreneurs with tons of wisdom to share! Today’s exciting main stage presentations include:
- Top Pro: 10 Steps to Success by Sonny Ganguly, CMO of WeddingWire
- Building Your Brand from Scratch by Sylvia Weinstock of Sylvia Weinstock Cakes
- Ready, Set, Network: Building Your Business through Your Buddies by Meghan Ely of OFD Consulting LLC
- Dream Big and Keep a Winning Balance by Shawn Johnson, Gold Medal Olympian
- Listen Up … and Sell More! by Alan Berg, Certified Speaking Professional®
We’re also excited to feature a number of breakout tracks throughout the conference that focus on a particular theme! Follow one track to learn more about running your business, marketing your business, or managing your clients, or select the presentation that best fits your interests – breakout sessions today include:
- Legal 101: Setting Up Your Business by Caroline J. Fox, Esq. of The Creekmore Law Firm, PC
- The Brain Behind the Business by Natalie Franke, Co-Founder of The Rising Tide Society
- Understanding Your Clients: Having Empathy in Sales by Andy Ebon of Wedding University
- 5 Tips to Get More Reviews by Mike Walter of Elite Entertainment
- Panel: Advice from the Engaged & Newly Married moderated by Andy Whittaker, Director of Market Insights at WeddingWire
- Productivity & Time Management Hacks to Build Your Business by Amanda Miller Littlejohn, PR Strategist and Personal Branding Coach
- Same-Sex Couples and the Modern Market by Kathryn Hamm, Publisher of GayWeddings.com
Below are a few other helpful day one notes for WeddingWire World 2016 attendees:
- Get answers to your account questions and advice to help your business succeed at our Customer Success Station in Baltimore 4-5, open today from 12pm-5pm.
- Stop by Baltimore 3 to have your professional headshot taken (for free!) anytime between 12pm-6pm today.
- Purchase WeddingWire swag and learn more about our speakers and partners at our Marketplace, open today from 12pm-5pm.
- Tweet your own takeaways and follow along with the hashtag #wwworld on Twitter, where @WeddingWireEDU will be live tweeting and responding to feedback and more!
- Foster the new connections you’ve made throughout the day at our Networking Night reception following the day’s presentations in Eastern Shore.
Check back tomorrow morning for additional day two information! We hope all our Pros enjoy day one!