On Wednesday evening we had the opportunity to host our WeddingWire Networking Night Phoenix. The evening brought together wedding professionals for a night of networking and education at the trendy boho-chic Saguaro Hotel Scottsdale.
The Agave Ballroom, where the event was held, boasted an adorable pom-pom wall, and a bright patio space with festive furniture and fire pits. Pinks and oranges really made the space pop, which went perfectly with the event’s signature cocktail– prickly pear mimosas!
Thank you to all the wonderful wedding professionals who joined us!
Couldn’t swing by? We’re excited to share the full educational presentation, presented by our WeddingWire Education Guru, Alan Berg, as well as the latest issue of WedInsights. Check out the full gallery of photos, captured by Tony George Photography.
This amazing evening couldn’t have been made possible without our event partners:
- The adorable venue and assortment of appetizers provided by The Saguaro Scottsdale
- Photography services provided by Tony George Photography
- Floral arrangements and boho-chic decor provided by Moonchild Floral Co.
- DJ services provided by Impact DJs
- Delicious desserts provided by Silver Rose Bakery