Monday evening, local Florida Wedding Pros gathered at the Watercolor Inn & Resort for WeddingWire Networking Night Panhandle!
At the Networking Night, Pros from the area had the opportunity to network with other local Pros across all service categories, meet members of the WeddingWire team and listen to a brief educational presentation by WeddingWire’s Senior Brand Manager, Kate Hoffman. Other WeddingWire networking events have been held throughout the country this year.
Thank you to all the wonderful Pros who joined us and helped make the evening a success! We’re excited to share highlights from the event including Kate’s educational presentation, the WeddingWire Education Guide, and great photos from the evening (as seen below).
We would like to say a special thank you to the fantastic event partners who helped make the evening possible:
- The gorgeous event space, and delicious food and drinks provided by the Watercolor Inn & Resort
- The amazing photos as seen below by Pure 7 Studios
- Photobooth fun with old and new friends by Facetime Photobooth
- Lovely rustic chic decor by Bella Flora
- Posh event designs by Events by Nouveau Flowers
- Acoustic performance and disc jockey entertainment by B-Boy Productions
- Romantic arrangements by Fisher’s Flowers
- Sweet treats by Confections on the Coast
- Event accents by H&M Wedding and Event Rentals
- Tiered wedding cake by Bake My Day
Finally, congrats to Shari Oliver of LoughTide Beach Weddings and Events, the winner of a WeddingWire prize pack!