WeddingWire World Chicago is the third of five stops on the WeddingWire World Tour 2014!
Today, at The Art Institute of Chicago, wedding and event professionals from the Chicagoland area will learn about the latest in the wedding industry and how to keep their businesses on top of all the most important channels, including sales, reviews, marketing, business management, networking, and more!
Attendees will have the unique opportunity to hear from leading wedding industry professionals and special guest speakers, and our Customer Success team will be available all day for on-site consultations to answer questions and help our members take advantage of everything their WeddingWire account has to offer.
Below are a few other helpful notes for WeddingWire World Chicago attendees:
- Check in and start the day in the Columbus Lobby, where WeddingWire staff will be ready and waiting to assist you.
- Download theProWire mobile app on iTunes or Google Play and select WeddingWire World Chicago so that you’re able to access everything you need to know, on the go!
- Catch up and create new connections with your fellow Wedding Pros at our Networking Breakfast from 8am-9:30am.
- Earn raffle tickets throughout the day to be entered in our drawing to win an iPad Mini, $100 Amazon gift card or tickets to WeddingWire World 2015!
- Tweet your own takeaways and follow along with the hashtag #wwworld on Twitter, where @WeddingWireEDU will be live tweeting and responding to Pro feedback and more! We’ll also post some behind-the-scenes photos on the WeddingWireEDU Instagram account.
Be sure to check back later this week as we continue to share photos and highlights from the event.
Thanks to all the Pros joining us today!
Not in the Chicago area? Join the WeddingWire World Tour in a city near you – there are still two tour stops left! Check out the schedule and sign up to get updates to find out when tickets are available by visiting https://weddingwireworld.com/.