We are so excited for the two-day lineup at WeddingWire World 2015!
In 2014, we took our award-winning day-long users’ conference on a tour of five U.S. cities. This year, we’re happy to bring WeddingWire World back to its inaugural location, Washington DC, for two full days of education and information to help you grow your wedding and events business.
We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve filled the two days of WeddingWire World 2015 with amazing guest speakers and experts to get your business motivated and prepared to succeed across all of the most important channels for your business. Below is a quick sampling of some of the new and exciting sessions featuring our fantastic lineup of speakers:
Monday, March 16th
- Pinstabook: Social Media Must Do’s – Sonny Ganguly, WeddingWire
- Build Your Professional Brand Online – Alison Mann & Alexander Reznikow, LinkedIn
- Tough Pricing Questions: Turning “How Much?” into “YES!” – Alan Berg, AlanBerg.com
- How Marriage Equality Impacts Your Business – Kathryn Hamm, GayWeddings.com
- Take Your Blogging to the Next Level – Andy Ebon, The Wedding Marketing Network
- Be Your Own Wedding Publicist – Meghan Ely, OFD Consulting
- Video Marketing: Creating Quality Content – Animoto, WeddingWire Partner
Tuesday, March 17th
- Something Old, Something New: Modern Twists on Classic Traditions – Monte Durham, Bridals by Lori & TLC’s “Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta”
- Keys to Personal & Professional Success – Laurie Hartwell, The Bridal Society
- Pro Panel: New to the Business – moderated by Timothy Chi, WeddingWire
- What’s New: WeddingWire App Updates – Jeff Yeh, WeddingWire
- Industry Insights: Understanding Today’s Couples – Andy Whittaker, WeddingWire
In addition to the stimulating sessions mentioned above, WeddingWire World 2015 will also feature a unique opportunity for guests to meet and mingle with our speakers, as well as a special luncheon presentation by Chef Dana Herbert, winner of “Cake Boss: The Next Great Baker.”
As always, WeddingWire World will feature several networking opportunities and panels so you can hear directly from other Pros like you! Our Customer Success team will also be available on both days to answer any questions you may have about your WeddingWire account.
Also, congratulations to Lasting Impressions of Tulsa for winning two free tickets to WeddingWire World 2015 through our December Tools Training giveaway!
We hope to see you all March 16 and 17 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center at National Harbor!