We can’t wait for WeddingWire World DC on Monday! The WeddingWire World Tour officially kicked off last week in Miami, FL, but we’re excited to bring our full day conference back to its birthplace, Washington, DC. Your wedding business will be joining hundreds of other wedding professionals for a full day of education and networking to help grow your wedding business!
In addition to 1-on-1 time with your Customer Success Manager and networking opportunities at our Networking Breakfast and Cocktail Reception, WeddingWire World DC will feature presentations from our industry experts and guest speakers, including WeddingWire’s own CEO Timothy Chi and CMO Sonny Ganguly, plus Alan Berg, Kathryn Hamm, Andy Ebon, and Meghan Ely.
WeddingWire World DC will also feature a number of breakout sessions, including:
- Collateral Damage: Are Your Marketing Materials Killing Your Business? – Alan Berg
- Reach. Attract. Impress. WeddingWire Tools for Success – Kyle Mihalcoe
- Make Blogging Your Business – Andy Ebon
- Peer Insights: More Business, Less Stress – Jimmie Esposito and Brendan McClellan
- Walk the Talk: Refining Your Same-Sex Wedding Skill Set – Kathryn Hamm
- Ready, Set, Submit! How to Be Your Own Publicist – Meghan Ely
Don’t forget that you can still follow along with the fun by searching the hashtag #wwworld on Twitter! @WeddingWireEDU will be live tweeting all day with key takeaways, Pro feedback and more. You can also see some behind-the-scenes photos on the WeddingWireEDU Instagram account.
For full details about WeddingWire World DC, including full schedule and session locations, please be sure to visit www.WeddingWireWorld.com/DC.