It is important to make a lasting impression with your WeddingWire main Storefront image!
Your Storefront image is the first visual piece of your WeddingWire account that potential clients see, so you want to make it as eye catching as possible. We compiled some top tips for a strong main image from our Customer Success Team’s experience, below!
- Use a real picture instead of your logo. This way, a client can see you in action or they can picture themselves in the picture. Real photos are proven to generate more interest than unfamiliar logos. Also, logos can also be hard to see or get cut off based on the dimensions.
- Use an engaging, easy to see photo with bright colors to help your business pop out to searching engaged couples.
- Use a 600 x 600 size picture, the dimensions that are provided in your account. Keeping these dimensions in mind will ensure your image fits and is not cut off.
- Additionally, 72 dpi (dots per inch) works best for the main image, if you want to get specific, or if your image seems unclear.
To update your WeddingWire main image, log in to your account, navigate to the ‘Advertising’ tab, and select ‘Storefront.’ Then, get started uploading your new image.
Additionally, our team pulled together some main image ideas by service category for inspiration!
Suggestions for your main image based on your category
Bands and Ceremony Music:
- A picture of your band or musical group performing at an event
- A picture of the audience enjoying your music while your are performing
Beauty and Health:
- Your client after you have done their makeup, hair, etc
- You applying the makeup on your client or posing with them on their big day
- A picture of a signature dish that is colorful, fresh and unique
- A catering set-up in a beautiful venues or outdoors
- Your venue set up for an extra-stunning event
- A couple in front of your venue, or at a popular landmark on the property
- The bride and groom dancing with their guests on a fun dancefloor
- A couple’s first dance
Dress & Attire:
- A model in one of your most stunning dresses
- A wedding party looking dapper in your exclusive attire
Event Rentals and Photobooth:
- Guests having fun in your photobooth, decked out in fun accessories
- A pre-event shot of your event decor, lighting or a unique themed set-up
Favors and Gifts:
- The couples or a group of guests posing with your products
- A favorite or trendy unique favor that will catch the eye of potential or searching clients
- A colorful bouquet that reflects the season or favorite flowers
- Your favorite arrangement, unique set up, or the happy couple posing by your flowers
- One of your favorite invitations close up, or spread of different styles
- A unique save the date
Lighting and décor:
- Up-lighting at a special event
- The reception area table with décor
- You with the couple during the ceremony
Photography and Videography:
- Show off your favorite photo or a still from a recent wedding
- Fun shots or a stunning close-up with great colors and lighting makes a strong impression
- An elaborate cake or shot of your favorite sweets
- Fun shot of the couple cutting the cake at the wedding
- A photo of a happy couple at a breath-taking ceremony or reception
- The rings on display, for example on the heel of the high heel
Now is the fun part: picking a favorite photo to showoff your business! Remember, you want you picture to make an impression, so make sure it’s something that stands out and catches the eye. Changing your main image often is a good idea to keep your photo relevant, engaging and fresh to the season. Use these image tips to guide your decision!