We had a fabulous time at day one of WeddingWire World 2015, and we’re excited to kick off our first official second day of our annual educational users’ conference!
In addition to more opportunities for 1-on-1 time with your Customer Success Manager and a special ‘Coffee Talk’ featuring our guest speakers, day two of WeddingWire World 2015 will feature even more presentations from our industry experts and guest speakers, including Monte Durham of TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta and several Pro Panels highlighting a number of respected wedding industry veterans.
We’re also happy to announce the chance for attendees to update their headshots with our featured professional photographer, George Francis, Jr. of George Francis Jr. Photography, plus an awards ceremony to close out the day, recognizing some of our most remarkable Wedding Pros.
Day two of WeddingWire World 2015 will also feature a number of breakout sessions, including:
- Top Tools to Maximize Your Blog – Andy Ebon, WeddingWire Education Expert
- Mastering Keys to Limitless Success – Laurie Hartwell, The Bridal Society
- In His Moment: The Grooms Tell All – Ross Oscar Knight, photographer & author
- Small Tips for the Big Day: Enhancing the Client Experience – Monte Durham, Bridals by Lori
- The Importance of Reviews – Alan Katz, Great Officiants
- Pros with a Passion: Giving back While Gaining More – Ali Phillips & Lacy Branch, Wish Upon a Wedding
We’re excited to welcome our Pros back today to continue the education and industry insights! Be sure to check back later this week as we continue to share event photos and highlights.
For more information about speakers, presentations and other frequently asked questions, visit WeddingWireWorld.com.