Today, at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, wedding and event professionals from across the world will learn about the latest in the wedding industry and how to keep their businesses on top of the most important channels, including branding, business growth, review management, marketing strategies, networking and more!
Attendees will have the unique opportunity to hear from leading wedding industry professionals, special guest speakers, Education Experts and WeddingWire staff over the course of two full days. Our Customer Success team will be available throughout each day for on-site consultations and help our members take advantage of everything their WeddingWire account has to offer.
Below are a few other helpful day one notes for WeddingWire World 2015 attendees:
- Check in and start the day in the Potomac Lobby, where WeddingWire staff will be ready and waiting to welcome our Pros with a special gift.
- Download the ProWire mobile app on iTunes or Google Play and select WeddingWire World 2015 so that you’re able to access everything you need to know, on the go!
- Catch up and create new connections with your fellow Wedding Pros at our Networking Breakfast from 8am-9:15am.
- Join us in Potomac AB for main stage presentations, followed by special gatherings and breakout sessions in various rooms throughout the day.
- Learn more about our industry partnerships and featured associations with educational resources available at the first ever Education Alley, open from 1pm-5:30pm.
- Tweet your own takeaways and follow along with the hashtag #wwworld on Twitter, where @WeddingWireEDU will be live tweeting and responding to Pro feedback and more! We also welcome guests to post their own behind-the-scenes photos on Instagram for a chance to win a WeddingWire Education Prize Pack (see official rules).
- Foster the new connections you’ve made throughout the day at our Networking Night reception following the day’s presentations in Eastern Shore 1-3.
Check back tomorrow morning for additional day two information, including a few special surprises for attendees!
Thanks to all the Pros joining at WeddingWire World 2015! For more information about speakers, presentations and other frequently asked questions, visit WeddingWireWorld.com.