Yesterday, we held our monthly educational webinar, focused on showcasing your business expertise through reviews! WeddingWire CMO, Sonny Ganguly, along with several WeddingWire Pros who have collected over 100 Reviews, detailed their top tips and strategies to build a strong reputation.
In the fast-paced and competitive wedding and events industry, reviews, ratings and referrals all play an important role in your ability to get more business. Today, 95% of engaged couples use online reviews to select their vendors. It’s more important than ever to pay attention to what your customers are saying, see the value in sharing their feedback with other couples searching for their wedding professionals online, and actively work to build up your reviews.
Below are some of the most interesting takeaways from this month’s webinar:
- 72% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- Collecting feedback about your business should be part of your sales cycle
- Feedback can come in the form of reviews, endorsements, testimonials, and social sharing
- The magic number of reviews for consumers is 11 or more
- Average traffic increases 106% for wedding pros with 11-20 reviews
- Consumers look at the quality, quantity, recency, and consistency of your reviews
- The biggest obstacle to receiving reviews is not asking!
Finally, remember should you receive a less than perfect review (which is bound to happen from time to time for all Pros), keep your cool, take the high road and be polite – other couples will see your reaction!
Ready for more education or want to watch this webinar in its entirety? All of our past webinars are available in our Education Center for premium Pros, and stay tuned for information on next month’s webinar!