This Monday, we had the pleasure of hosting our WeddingWire Networking Night Tampa for local wedding professionals at the urban wedding space, The Vault located in the heart of downtown Tampa.
The exquisite event space was a harmony of luxurious architecture and historic design. The room was dotted in poinsettias while wreaths hung above the floor-to-ceiling windows creating a festive ambiance.
Guests relaxed over delightful hors-d’oeuvres and wine while networking with other local vendors across all service categories and members of the WeddingWire team. The evening’s education included email etiquette and local-industry statistics, presented by Alan Berg, one of WeddingWire’s Education Expert’s!
Thank you to all the wonderful wedding professionals who joined us!
We’re excited to share highlights from the event including the educational presentation, the latest issue of WedInsights, and photos from the lovely evening below. Check out the full gallery of photos!
We would like to say a special thank you to the amazing event partners who helped make the evening possible:
- The venue, festive decor and delightful cuisine provided by The Vault Tampa
- DJ services provided by Celebrations 24
- Photography services provided by Limelight Photography
- Beauty Bar provided by Beauty Brought Out, LLC (Julissa)
- Photo Booth provided by Snap Shoot Photo Booth
- Floral arrangements provided by Beneva Flowers and Plantscapes