On Monday, October 17th, local wedding professionals gathered at the W New York Union Square for WeddingWire Networking Night NYC!
At the Networking Night, New York City area pros had the opportunity to network with other local professionals across all service categories, meet members of the WeddingWire team, and listen to an educational presentation on social media by WeddingWire’s Associate Director of Customer Success, Kyle Mihalcoe.
Thank you to all the wonderful pros who joined us! We’re excited to share highlights from the event including the presentation, our lastest issue of WedInsights all about Keeping Up with Today’s Millennial Clients, and photos from the evening below. If you want to continue the conversation with some of the pros you met at the event, check out the WeddingWire Networking Night NYC board in the Pro Forums.
We would like to say a special thank you to the incredible event partners who helped make the evening possible:
- The amazing event space and delicious appetizers provided by W New York Union Square
- Beautiful photos from the evening were captured by EXO Photography + Cinema
- DJ services provided by 74 Events
- Photobooth fun provided by Hotbooths (download your photos here!)
- Stunning floral arrangements provided by Bride & Blossom
- Elegant calligraphy provided by Letters by Anat
We’re excited to announce the winner of our WeddingWire Prize Pack – congrats to Massiel of Butterfly Bakeshop!