Yesterday, we hosted our monthly educational webinar for premium members. This month, we focused on mobile technology and the best mobile apps to help you run your business! WeddingWire CMO Sonny Ganguly gave the latest stats on mobile apps adoption and growth as well as shared a list of 41 apps you’ll love (since the average smartphone user has 41 downloaded apps!).
Communication has evolved rapidly over the past 50 years. We’re in the middle of a mobile revolution – mobile use will actually surpass desktops within the next 4 months! To keep up with the mobile growth, make sure you mobilize your website, emails, payments and your client experience. Also, don’t forget to mobilize yourself by investing in a smartphone and/or tablet if you haven’t already!
Check out some more interesting stats from this month’s webinar:
- 82 billion apps have been downloaded in 2013
- 1.5 billion apps are available in the Apple Store and Google Play
- Revenue from apps in 2013 is projected to be $25 billion
- 800 apps are downloaded every second from the Apple Store
- 4.4 billion people worldwide will use apps by 2017
- Within the next 9 months there will be more mobile devices than people on earth
Sonny also named his top 41 apps you should download today to help your business – you can find these and more on our Pinterest board, Apps to Make Your Life Easy!
One thing to remember: mobile is quickly becoming an all-in-one technology to which we’re constantly connected! Follow the tips in this month’s webinar to get ahead of the curve.