The highlight of our summer is finally here: the 2015 WeddingWire SummerBook!
We’re excited to share this season’s digital wedding magazine with you to spur your summer wedding inspiration! From stunning real weddings to our list of out-of-the-box venues, our 2015 issue features the work of brilliant wedding and event professionals from across the country. Check out a sample of the top stories and advice below:
- Top fruit-inspired wedding décor to help you incorporate the season’s tangy citruses and juicy melons into your next wedding palette
- Six wide-ranging real weddings featuring top Pros from around the country to provide inspiration for all your clients
- A new section on summer wedding cake trends and the top flavors, fillings, and frostings real WeddingWire cake bakers are loving this season
- Six curated looks for every kind of couple in our Styles for Every Aisle feature, inspired by the latest trends from Bridal Fashion Week
- Inventive escort card ideas, popular reception seating styles, top groom FYIs, and much more!
We hope you enjoy reading the 2015 WeddingWire SummerBook just as much as we loved putting it together! And if you’re interested in getting featured in an upcoming magazine or on our site, check out RealWeds.com for more information on submitting real weddings to our editorial team.
Showcase your work, inspire couples, and grow your business as part of the WeddingWire SummerBook!
Submit photos of your past summer real weddings (late June through late September) and summer-themed styled shoots to be featured in our upcoming e-magazine. If your work is selected, we’ll link to your WeddingWire Storefront and share your photos with thousands of couples across WeddingWire, social media, email and more.
Easily upload your photos at RealWeds.com by Monday, April 13th to be considered! Plus, check out our latest SpringBook to see examples of past real wedding features!
Submit your photos now »
Photos by Katelyn James Photography
We hope you’ve had a chance to look at our brand-new, interactive SummerBook, chock full of fresh inspiration, creative ideas, and lots of advice from Wedding Pros like you! The Editorial Team is already hard at work on our FallBook, and we’re looking for gorgeous fall real weddings to feature.
If you’re selected for a real wedding feature, we’ll link to your WeddingWire Storefront, as well as the Storefronts of the other Pros who participated in the wedding.
We’ll link to your WeddingWire Storefront, and the Storefronts of the other Pros who participated in the wedding. A real wedding feature is a great publicity opportunity for your business and your fellow Pros – they are among the most popular features in our interactive magazines!
Interested in sharing your work? Head over to RealWeds.com for more information and to submit photos (just be sure to check the box for “FallBook” in the form)!
Please make sure you have the permission of the couple and photographer before contacting us – if your wedding submission is accepted, we’ll want to reach out to the couple for a brief interview. All submissions are due by July 7th, 2014.
Any questions? Post any questions in the comments section and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We can’t wait to see your real weddings!
Photo by Grace Hill Photography
Summertime is all about trips to the beach, backyard BBQs, ice cream…and the 2014 WeddingWire SummerBook! We’re so excited to reveal our newest interactive magazine, showcasing the work of many talented Wedding Pros, and hope you enjoy reading it as much as we loved putting it together! Check out just a few of the features:
- A rehearsal dinner section, which includes an amazing vineyard styled shoot created especially for WeddingWire by Amore Events by Cody and photographed by Stephanie Yonce Photography
- The top 24 waterfront wedding venues around the country
- Our comprehensive bridal beauty guide, featuring expert advice from over 20 hair and makeup pros from around the country
- Stunning summer real weddings featuring inspiring details and shoppable “get the look” pages
- Hints for a Happy Marriage, featuring useful advice from both couples and Wedding Pros
- Summer flowers, wedding dresses, cakes, jewelry, and so much more!
Be sure to check out our full 2014 WeddingWire SummerBook and share your feedback. And if you’re interested in getting featured either in our upcoming FallBook or on WeddingWire in general, check out RealWeds.com for more information on submitting real weddings to our editorial team. We’re already starting work on our 2014 FallBook, so stay tuned!