The WeddingWire team had a great time at the annual Wedding MBA (Wedding Merchants Business Academy) 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada last week!
From lots of education to having fun with Pros, below are some of our favorite highlights from the conference! Plus, check out this awesome video recap from our friends at Big Dream Entertainment.
Our team enjoyed all the great educational presentations for Wedding Pros, which included four WeddingWire sessions hosted by WeddingWire CMO Sonny Ganguly and CEO Timothy Chi. Additionally, WeddingWire Education Experts Alan Berg, Andy Ebon, Kathryn Hamm and Meghan Ely all shared their expertise with engaging sessions throughout the conference.
Also, don’t miss our brand new WeddingWire Education Guide for our best educational content in one easy place! From infographics, to our top blog posts, free webinars and WedInsight Guides, the Education Guide will help boost your business’ success.
Industry conferences such as Wedding MBA and WeddingWire World are a great opportunities to get to meet some of the fantastic wedding and event Pros we work with in person! Attendees stopped by WeddingWire’s Lounge for one-on-one account support sessions, to say hello and meet team members, have some fun and collect some awesome swag, and learn more about WeddingWire.
Today kicks off the first full day of presentations at Wedding MBA 2015, and WeddingWire is so excited to be attending again this year! We’re looking forward to all the great education and industry tips, plus plenty of time to mix and mingle with all our Pros.
Here’s an overview of where to find the WeddingWire team and some of the fun events we don’t want you to miss this year!
Relax with us at the WeddingWire Lounge
There are fun surprises in store at the WeddingWire Lounge. Come by during Expo hours to pick up awesome swag, play special games, charge your devices, check out new technology – and, of course, to meet the team for a one-on-one consultation or to the chance say “hello.”
Learn from the best in our presentations
WeddingWire CEO Timothy Chi and CMO Sonny Ganguly are giving four great presentations full of tech, social media, mobile, and business tips. Plus, attend sessions hosted by our Education Experts Alan Berg, Kathryn Hamm, and Andy Ebon. Review the Wedding MBA schedule now to plan ahead!
We are so excited to announce our latest WeddingWire World 2016 Featured Speaker – Shawn Johnson!
Shawn is an impressive four time Olympic Medalist gymnast, receiving a Gold medal in the Balance Beam, and Silver medals in All-Around, Floor, and the U.S. Women’s Olympic Team during the 2008 Summer Games in Beijing.
Additionally, Shawn has been honored with an ESPY for Best U.S. Female Olympian, and as an inductee into the Gymnastics Hall of Fame. Outside of gymnastics, Shawn was crowned the Dancing with the Stars champion in 2009, and was the runner up on Dancing with the Stars All-Stars in 2012. She also appeared on Celebrity Apprentice in 2014. Her exciting news continues as she celebrated her engagement this year!
Don’t miss your chance to hear from Shawn and get inspired through her perseverance, dedication and motivation at WeddingWire World. Register for your ticket today to save before the next price increase!
Questions? Learn more about WeddingWire World, review the FAQ, and check out the agenda!
WeddingWire World 2016 tickets are on sale, and we are excited to announce our conference agenda is now live!
We have packed three days full of top education for wedding professionals. Register for your ticket to learn from celebrity keynote speakers (shh – more speaker announcements are coming soon!), leading industry speakers, Pros like you who have excelled and are sharing their experiences, three new breakout tracks, business workshops, networking opportunities and much more!
Take a peek at some conference highlights below, and review the full agenda here:
- Compelling main stage presentations on the client experience, technology, sales, networking, trends and more from top rated speakers including Sonny Ganguly, Alan Berg, Meghan Ely, and Monte Durham.
- New breakout tracks with great speakers. Simply pick your session of choice for each breakout and opt to focus on a business, marketing, or clients theme, or follow your favorite track throughout each day for in-depth education on that theme!
- Learn from experts during workshop sessions on the final day. Take a deeper look at WeddingWire marketing and client tools, business tools like email and social media, or learn from other successful Pros on important topics like finding your niche.
Be sure to check back soon for more agenda updates and speaker announcements!
Don’t miss out on your chance to participate in all the new presentations, networking opportunities, and fun surprises we have in store. Get your ticket today for the lowest ticket price before the $150 increase on September 16th, 2015!
Questions? Email email@example.com and we will be in touch soon.
WeddingWire World 2016 tickets are now on sale, and we are excited to officially announce our first round of top rated speakers – all back by popular demand!
Join us February 9-11th, 2016 in Washington, DC for three days of top education to grow your business. Don’t miss out on your chance to participate in all the new presentations, networking opportunities, and fun surprises we have in store!
- Monte Durham: Fashion Director at Bridals by Lori and Featured on TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta
- Timothy Chi: Chief Executive Officer, WeddingWire
- Sonny Ganguly: Chief Marketing Officer, WeddingWire
- Alan Berg: Certified Speaking Professional ® and Education Guru, WeddingWire
- Kathryn Hamm: Publisher, GayWeddings.com and Education Expert, WeddingWire
- Andy Ebon: Founder, The Wedding Marketing Blog and Education Expert, WeddingWire
- Jennifer Reitmeyer: President, MyDeejay, Founder, WeddingIQ and Education Expert, WeddingWire
- Meghan Ely: President, OFD Consulting and Education Expert, WeddingWire
- And more!
Check out the WeddingWire World 2016 website and announcement blog post for more details and additional confirmed speakers. Plus check back soon for new speaker announcements, agenda updates and more!
Don’t wait to register – ticket prices increase on September 15th, 2015. Sign up now to lock in early bird rates and our limited edition VIP ticket!
We’re thrilled to announce that WeddingWire World 2016 tickets are now on sale!
Join us on February 9-11 in Washington, DC for three days of the latest education to grow your business. Don’t miss out on your chance to participate in all the new presentations, networking opportunities, and fun surprises we have in store.
WeddingWire World first began in 2012 in Washington, DC, and we followed up with another one-day event in 2013. In 2014, we took our conference “on the road” to visit WeddingWire Pros in four other major cities (Miami, Chicago, Houston, and Long Beach). In 2015, we brought WeddingWire World back to DC but extended the event to be two full days of presentations, education, and more.
With a new three day schedule, WeddingWire World 2016 will be bigger and better than ever before! Here’s what you can expect this year:
- More presentations. WeddingWire World 2016 will feature exciting main stage presentations by big names and new sessions in segmented business tracks from top industry experts.
- More education. In addition to the great presentations and speaker tracks, enjoy supplementary workshops to maximize your WeddingWire membership and answer your account questions.
- More connections. Our 2016 event will provide new networking opportunities, daily celebrations with conference attendees, and one-on-one sessions with your account rep.
We will share more about our agenda, speakers, and presenters as we get closer to the event date! If you’re interested in submitting your information to be considered as a WeddingWire World 2016 presenter, please fill out our new speaker interest form.
Register now to take advantage of our lowest standard ticket price or book one of our new limited-quantity VIP tickets! Start here >>
Don’t miss a great opportunity to learn from top industry leaders, celebrate with other Pros, and freshen your business perspective at Wedding MBA in Las Vegas this September 14-17, 2015!
Register for the Wedding MBA conference before the price increases! Save an additional $20 off the current price with this special link for WeddingWire members. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart upon check out.
Speakers include WeddingWire CMO Sonny Ganguly, CEO Timothy Chi, and WeddingWire Education Experts Alan Berg, Andy Ebon and Kathryn Hamm – among many other industry leaders.
Here are a handful of sessions you won’t want to miss:
- Wheel of Fortune: Solve the Puzzle of the Future of Tech
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire? Mobile is the Final Answer
- Jeopardy Daily Double: What are the Top Business Mistakes to Avoid?
Save your spot today!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Attention Wedding Consultants and Planners! Have you registered for the annual conference from our partner the Association of Bridal Consultants? Enjoy two full days of education with industry speakers, networking and fun in sunny Orange County, CA this November 8-10th.
Learn more about the California Dreamin’ conference and save your spot here! Additionally, WeddingWire members can save and get a ticket for $595 with promo code WWABC for an extended time, now through July 30th. There are also Expo opportunities available, should your business want to showcase your services to top Wedding Consultants.
Questions? Email Dena Davey at email@example.com to learn more!
Don’t miss four days of education for wedding professionals at Wedding MBA this September 14-17th in Las Vegas! Invest in your business’ success this fall with great industry speakers including WeddingWire CEO Timothy Chi, CMO Sonny Ganguly, Education Experts Alan Berg, Andy Ebon and Kathryn Hamm, and more.
Register with this special link to save an extra $20 on the current ticket price, just for WeddingWire members.
Why attend Wedding MBA?
- Great education and the latest industry tips to boost your business! Don’t miss great presentations including: Wheel of Fortune: Solve the Puzzle of Tech, Who Wants to be a Millionaire? Mobile is the Final Answer, Flavor of Love: Win the Hearts of Couples with Social Media, and Jeopardy Daily Double: What are the Top Business Mistakes to Avoid?
- Networking with other industry Pros from around the country (and beyond!). Hundreds of wedding professionals from across service categories and all around the world will join together to learn, network and have fun. Make new friends and learn new tips from other Pros this fall! Plus, meet with members of the WeddingWire team to discuss your account and best practices.
- Time for fun! Why turn down a business trip to learn in Las Vegas? WeddingWire will be hosting fun events like our annual Tuesday evening party and a Happy Hour at the convention space on Wednesday after sessions wrap for the day. Stay tuned for more details!
Check out our highlights from last year’s event post and the Wedding MBA official website for more information. We hope to see you at Wedding MBA 2015!
We had an amazing time at WeddingWire World 2015!
The WeddingWire team was thrilled to host two full days filled with education and valuable information from industry experts and special guest speakers, along with networking and fun surprises. Thanks to all our Pros who attended the event!
WeddingWire World guests received great educational information to power their businesses from a variety of presenters, including Bill Rancic of NBC’s The Apprentice, Monte Durham of TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta, Chef Dana Herbert of TLC’s Cake Boss: The Next Great Baker, and more! Presenters held sessions on a variety of topics, from social media and online reputation to the legalities of small business and search engine optimization.
We hope all attendees enjoyed the conference as much as we did! Some of the highlights included:
- The addition of Education Alley, where Pros could learn more about our industry partnerships, featured associations and educational resources
- The opportunity for Pros to meet with our Customer Success team members one-on-one to discuss their WeddingWire accounts
- A special Networking Night event following the first day’s presentations to offer additional networking opportunities and light refreshments
- Special sessions held by representatives of LinkedIn, Pinterest, Animoto, The Bridal Society, Wish Upon a Wedding and many more
- Free professional headshots taken on-site
- Exciting WeddingWire product updates, including the new WeddingWire Review Manager for Pros mobile app and the upcoming WeddingWire Website Designer
- Providing trophies for winners of the first year of the Weddi Awards, a new annual awards program for top Pros in the wedding industry
- The awesome tweets and photos throughout the day to @WeddingWireEDU and using #wwworld across social media channels, giving feedback, top takeaways and more
- Special prizes and giveaways throughout both days
Finally, a big thank you to our wonderful partners who helped make such a momentous event a success: our event photographers from Lux Photography, DJ extraordinaire David Grimm of Signature Talent, LLC and member of ADJA our music sponsor association, event videographer Jeremiah McLamb of JerFilm Productions, the folks of Open Air Photobooth, floral designs by Intrigue Designs, beautiful furniture from Party Plus Tents + Events, fun favors from Moments on Magnets, coffee talk mood music by Wescottage Music, and headshot photographer George Francis of George Francis Jr. Photography!
Check out some of our favorite photo highlights, below!
We had a fabulous time at day one of WeddingWire World 2015, and we’re excited to kick off our first official second day of our annual educational users’ conference!
In addition to more opportunities for 1-on-1 time with your Customer Success Manager and a special ‘Coffee Talk’ featuring our guest speakers, day two of WeddingWire World 2015 will feature even more presentations from our industry experts and guest speakers, including Monte Durham of TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta and several Pro Panels highlighting a number of respected wedding industry veterans.
We’re also happy to announce the chance for attendees to update their headshots with our featured professional photographer, George Francis, Jr. of George Francis Jr. Photography, plus an awards ceremony to close out the day, recognizing some of our most remarkable Wedding Pros.
Day two of WeddingWire World 2015 will also feature a number of breakout sessions, including:
- Top Tools to Maximize Your Blog – Andy Ebon, WeddingWire Education Expert
- Mastering Keys to Limitless Success – Laurie Hartwell, The Bridal Society
- In His Moment: The Grooms Tell All – Ross Oscar Knight, photographer & author
- Small Tips for the Big Day: Enhancing the Client Experience – Monte Durham, Bridals by Lori
- The Importance of Reviews – Alan Katz, Great Officiants
- Pros with a Passion: Giving back While Gaining More – Ali Phillips & Lacy Branch, Wish Upon a Wedding
As a reminder, don’t forget to follow along with the hashtag #wwworld on Twitter and Instagram to see key takeaways and fun behind-the-scenes photos from @WeddingWireEDU and our amazing guests.
We’re excited to welcome our Pros back today to continue the education and industry insights! Be sure to check back later this week as we continue to share event photos and highlights.
For more information about speakers, presentations and other frequently asked questions, visit WeddingWireWorld.com.
Today, at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, wedding and event professionals from across the world will learn about the latest in the wedding industry and how to keep their businesses on top of the most important channels, including branding, business growth, review management, marketing strategies, networking and more!
Attendees will have the unique opportunity to hear from leading wedding industry professionals, special guest speakers, Education Experts and WeddingWire staff over the course of two full days. Our Customer Success team will be available throughout each day for on-site consultations and help our members take advantage of everything their WeddingWire account has to offer.
Below are a few other helpful day one notes for WeddingWire World 2015 attendees:
- Check in and start the day in the Potomac Lobby, where WeddingWire staff will be ready and waiting to welcome our Pros with a special gift.
- Download the ProWire mobile app on iTunes or Google Play and select WeddingWire World 2015 so that you’re able to access everything you need to know, on the go!
- Catch up and create new connections with your fellow Wedding Pros at our Networking Breakfast from 8am-9:15am.
- Join us in Potomac AB for main stage presentations, followed by special gatherings and breakout sessions in various rooms throughout the day.
- Learn more about our industry partnerships and featured associations with educational resources available at the first ever Education Alley, open from 1pm-5:30pm.
- Tweet your own takeaways and follow along with the hashtag #wwworld on Twitter, where @WeddingWireEDU will be live tweeting and responding to Pro feedback and more! We also welcome guests to post their own behind-the-scenes photos on Instagram for a chance to win a WeddingWire Education Prize Pack (see official rules).
- Foster the new connections you’ve made throughout the day at our Networking Night reception following the day’s presentations in Eastern Shore 1-3.
Check back tomorrow morning for additional day two information, including a few special surprises for attendees!
Thanks to all the Pros joining at WeddingWire World 2015! For more information about speakers, presentations and other frequently asked questions, visit WeddingWireWorld.com.