Google has finally launched the ability for businesses to create a Google+ page. Here is your quick and easy how-to:
1. Visit https://www.google.com/+/business/
2. Choose your Business Category from the left hand side
- Local Business or Place (Hotels, restaurants, places, stores, services)
- Product or Brand (Apparel, cars, electronics, financial services)
- Company, Institution or Organization (Companies, institutions, organizations, non-profits)
- Arts, Entertainments or Sports (Films, TV, music, books, sports, shows)
3. Enter Your Information
The fields available to you will depend on which category you selected in the previous step.
4. Add a Tagline and Photo
Note the 10 word maximum for your tagline!
5. Tell Your Circles
Now you can spread the word to your friends and fans on Google+.
That’s it! Now get started on spreading the news.