Have you considered adding a personalized business video (or videos!) to your business website or WeddingWire Storefront? Take a look at a few highlights of these recent statistics from Hubspot regarding the influence of video on potential clients to help make your decision!
- 40% of people will respond better to a visual then to text
- 46.1% of people believe that the design of a business website shows their credibility
- Adding videos will attract 3x the traffic as just text
- 85% of online users in the US watch videos
- 60 hrs of videos are uploaded on YouTube each minute
- 100% more time is spent on pages with videos
- 85% of people are more likely to purchase something after they have watched a video
So, you can see that video content is important! We make it easy to create a customizable video by taking advantage of the Video Builder tool in all premium WeddingWire accounts! Already have one? You are able to create unlimited videos, so consider creating different themes to show off your breadth of skills and work in action.
Just follow this user-friendly step by step guide:
- Sign into your WeddingWire account, and navigate to the Marketing tab
- Click on ‘Video Builder‘
- Click ‘Create New Video’
- Select the type of video you want to create from the drop down list (Commercial, Events, Holidays, Real Weddings, or Seasons)
- Select your theme. When scowling over each theme with your mouse, hit the ‘preview’ button to see a sample video using that specific theme
- Hit select when you find your perfect theme
- Add anywhere from 10-25 photos from your WeddingWire albums by clicking on the photos you would like to add.Once you have added your photos, you can click and drag them to a specific order. Note: You are not able to add video within the video builder.
- Now hit ‘Next: Add Soundtrack’
- Pick a song from the music library that is the best fit for your video. Note: You are not able to add your own soundtrack, but there are a lot of great options here!
- Now hit ‘Next: Create Video’
- Add text to your video. First give your video a title! You also have 4 boxes to add your business tagline and facts.
- Hit ‘Create Video’ once you have added your text and you’re done!
To find your finished video look in the Marketing tab and under the ‘Video Builder.’ Click on the video name and then hit “yes” to display the video on your Storefront. Once it is published to your Storefront, you are also able to share it on your website and social media networks to get that great traffic and exposure to potential clients! Have questions about the tool? We’re here to help!
Interested in more video marketing tips? Check out this past post!