Making professional videos for your business doesn’t have to be difficult or daunting. In this month’s one hour webinar for premium members, WeddingWire CMO Sonny Ganguly joined Animoto’s Partner Management Director, Jeff Kahsen, to share the importance of video marketing.
Jeff and Sonny shared why video marketing matters for your business, how to create a successful video, and the six keys to video marketing success.
Learn more about these six keys below, and watch the full webinar to get all the great video tips!
- Make it personal: Use video as a way for the audience to get to know your brand a bit. Don’t be afraid to show your personality! This will make the video more interesting and engaging, and create a positive brand impression for potential clients.
- Show, don’t tell: Don’t just tell them about your work, show them through great images! Shoot live video, add your favorite photos of your work and maybe include a testimonial to showcase your work visually.
- Less is more: The sweet spot for a video’s length is between 45 and 60 seconds. Interest for videos can drop off quickly, so anything beyond a minute may not be viewed in its entirety. Also aim to create an engaging first 10 seconds and work to keep the full video brief to get a lot of views.
- Add your logo: Make sure you brand your video by adding your business logo! A great place to do this is at the start and end of the video to make a lasting brand impression.
- Include music: Music is a great addition to your video. Whether it is soft background music or the focus of the audio, it helps to make the viewing experience pleasant and your video seem professional.
- Call to action: Don’t forget a call to action! Tell your viewers to take a step once the video ends. Whether that is to contact you, view your website or Storefront ,or even share something on social media, make sure you end with action!
Excited to take on video marketing? Get started creating unlimited, professional videos in minutes for your business with the WeddingWire Video Builder tool, powered by Animoto.
Did you know that all of our past webinars are available in our Education Center for premium Pros? Get great education about the topics that matter most to you, available any time!