As 2016 comes to a close, it can be helpful to look back on your business success over the past year and consider what learnings you can apply in 2017.
During this month’s webinar hosted by WeddingWire Senior Director of Customer Experience Ashley Conway, we reviewed her seasonally-themed top 10 business tips based on conversations with numerous wedding professionals this year.
Here are some of the webinar highlights:
- ‘Tis the Season. Update your Storefront and website with seasonal imagery to keep your photos fresh and capture newly engaged couples’ imaginations.
- No re-gifting. Avoid showcasing duplicate content on your website, WeddingWire Storefront and other sites, as having identical content in multiple locations hurts your SEO. Make sure to differentiate your copy, images and reviews across your online presence.
- Pack on the #s: Use hashtags strategically in your social media posts to increase your visibility. Consider adding hashtags as comments on your Instagram posts to reduce clutter in your original posts.
- Better to give than receive: Always reply to reviews, regardless of whether they are positive or negative. Remember that your reply will be seen by potential clients — it’s another chance to impress them.
- Make a list, check it twice: Put together a price list, then compare it to your competitors’. Don’t inadvertently confuse potential customers by offering similarly named packages as other wedding pros that contain different features.
For 5 more tips and additional details about how to leverage these recommendations for success in 2017, watch the full webinar! Don’t forget that past webinars are available within Premium member’s accounts to view anytime.