We had a great time at WeddingWire World DC!
The WeddingWire team was thrilled to come together with Wedding Pros for a day filled with education and valuable information from industry experts, along with networking and fun surprises. Thanks to all our Pros who attended the event!
Our guests received great educational information to power their businesses from our team of presenters. Sessions included “More Sales in 3 Easy Steps” by Alan Berg, “Tools for Marketing Success: You Need a Megaphone, a Measuring Cup and a Magnet” from Sonny Ganguly, “Unlock the Superhero Within” from Andy Ebon, and “Wed We Can: Defining, Reaching & Serving Modern Couples” from Kathryn Hamm! We were also pleased to include a panel of wedding professionals, featuring Jennifer Reitmeyer of MyDeejay, Miriam Liggett of Soliloquy Bridal Couture, Angela Dimopoulos of Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center and Raquel Shutt of Wedding Savvy, Inc.
WeddingWire World DC also featured three breakout session tracks, which gave attendees the option to choose between “Collateral Damage: Are Your Marketing Materials Killing Your Business?“ from Alan Berg, “Reach. Attract. Impress. WeddingWire Tools for Success” from Kyle Mihalcoe, “Make Blogging Your Business” from Andy Ebon, “Walk the Talk: Refining Your Same-Sex Wedding Skill Set” from Kathryn Hamm, “Ready, Set, Submit! How to Be Your Own Publicist” from Meghan Ely of OFD Consulting, and “Peer Insights: More Business, Less Stress” featuring Jimmie Espo of 617 Weddings.
We hope all our Pros enjoyed the day as much as we did! In addition to the main presentations and educational sessions, some highlights from the day include:
- Starting the day learning more about guests in attendance and playing a special version of bingo at the Networking Breakfast
- The opportunity for Pros to meet with our Customer Success team members one-on-one to discuss their WeddingWire accounts
- The great key takeaways tweeted throughout the day to @WeddingWireEDU using the hashtag #wwworld
- Fun photobooth shots from TapSnap 1020
- Announcing the winners to our raffle prize drawings, including an iPad mini, WeddingWire prize pack, Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center and National Harbor gift pack and tickets to WeddingWire World 2015 in DC
- Free t-shirts and luggage tags for attendees
Finally, a big thank you to our fantastic partners who helped make this event a success: our event photographers from Lux Photography, DJ extraordinaire Adam Skuba of Skuba Entertainment, the photobooth masters from TapSnap 1020 and the lovely venue provided by the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center!
For more information on the WeddingWire World Tour 2014 and to see where we’ll be headed next, be sure to check out www.WeddingWireWorld.com.
Check out some of the photos below, and see our full event album on the WeddingWire Greater DC Facebook community!