We had a great time at WeddingWire World Chicago!
The WeddingWire team was thrilled to come together with hundreds of wedding and event professionals for full day of education and valuable information from industry experts, along with networking and fun surprises. Thanks to all our Pros who attended the event!
Our guests received great educational information to power their businesses from our team of presenters. Sessions included main stage presentations from WeddingWire Education Experts Alan Berg, Andy Ebon, and Kathryn Hamm in addition to several presentations from WeddingWire CMO Sonny Ganguly. We were also pleased to include a panel of local wedding professionals, featuring Holly O’Neil of Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens LLC, Mike Staff of Mike Staff Productions, Taneel Fraley of The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms, David Rothstein of David Rothstein Music and Carolyn Burke of Carolyn Burke – Wedding Coordinator/Officiant.
WeddingWire World Chicago also featured two breakout session tracks, which gave attendees the option to choose between sessions on a variety of topics, including blogging, same-sex weddings skill sets, and a deeper dive into WeddingWire tools.
We hope all our Pros enjoyed the day as much as we did! In addition to the main presentations and educational sessions, some highlights from the day include:
- Starting the day learning more about guests in attendance and playing a special version of bingo at the Networking Breakfast
- The opportunity for Pros to meet with our Customer Success team members one-on-one to discuss their WeddingWire accounts
- The great key takeaways tweeted throughout the day to @WeddingWireEDU using the hashtag #wwworld
- A new networking roundtable session to facilitate new connections both within Pros’ service category and with other types of local professionals
- Announcing the winners to our raffle prize drawings, including an iPad mini, WeddingWire prize pack, Amazon gift card and tickets to WeddingWire World 2015 in DC
- Free t-shirts and luggage tags for all attendees
Finally, a big thank you to our fantastic partners who helped make this event a success: event photos by Colin Lyons Photography, acoustic guitar tunes provided by Jim Perona Guitar, Inc and the beautiful venue provided by The Art Institute of Chicago!
For more information on the WeddingWire World Tour 2014 and to see where we’ll be headed next, be sure to check out www.WeddingWireWorld.com.
Check out some of the photos below, and see our full event album on the WeddingWire Chicagoland Facebook community!