It’s our first-ever day three of WeddingWire World! We’re thrilled to have spent so much time with our wedding professionals so far, and we’ve got some more awesome education in store in our sessions today!
Today’s sessions are all breakout sessions to accommodate as many speakers and topics as possible! We also added a fourth theme to our breakout tracks – our Discovery Track aims to help you discover some new ideas and open your eyes to some great advice from our experts. Today’s breakout tracks are:
- Live Website Reviews: Turn Visitors to Clients by Alan Berg, Certified Speaking Professional®
- Achieving Email Excellence: Subject Lines, Stats and Standout Messaging by Bart Thornburg, Senior Manager of Email Marketing at WeddingWire
- What’s the Q? Best Practices in Language for LGBTQ Weddings by Bernadette Smith, Founder of 14 Stories & President of Gay Wedding Institute
- Wedding Show Success Secrets: Face-To-Face Marketing in an Online World by Marc McIntosh, CEO of Wedding Experience
- The Success Mindset: 10 Traits of Top Performers by Laura C. Cannon, Owner of Ceremony Officiants
- The Importance of SEO by Sonny Ganguly, CMO of WeddingWire
- It’s Raining Men (and Women)! Marketing Your Business to Engaged Same-Sex Couples by Bernadette Smith, Founder of 14 Stories & President of Gay Wedding Institute
- Creating the Experience by Jeremy Brech, Owner of DJ Jer Events & Lighting Design
- Leading Like A CEO, Managing Like A Pro by Jon’ll Boyd, CEO of Completely Yours Events
- Instagram for Wedding Professionals by Natalie Franke, Owner of Natalie Franke Photography & Co-Founder of The Rising Tide Society
- Wedding Trends for 2016: What Couples Are Liking, Loving, and Leaving Behind featuring Kim Forrest, WeddingWire Editor & Sarah Zlotnick, Washingtonian Bride and Groom Editor in Chief
- Pro Panel: Destination Weddings, featuring Joann Gregoli of Elegant Occasions by JoAnn Gregoli, Destination Wedding Planner Maria Lugo, Vanessa Velez of Vanessa Velez Photography, and Marilyn Cairo of AskMeWeddings
- Industry Networking: Developing Powerful Relationships that Fuel Referrals by Andy Ebon, VP of Marketing at Wedding University
- Blog Like It’s Your Business! by Jennifer Reitmeyer & Kyle Bergner of WeddingIQ
- Top Highlights from WedInsights by Andy Whittaker, Director of Market Insights at WeddingWire
We’re also happy to host Sonny’s Marshmallow Challenge at the end of our fourth round of breakouts, which is a fun and interactive group session aimed at helping you improve team communication.
We’ll also be adding photos to our Facebook page this week, plus a full event recap next week with all of the important details!