We had an amazing time at WeddingWire World 2015!
The WeddingWire team was thrilled to host two full days filled with education and valuable information from industry experts and special guest speakers, along with networking and fun surprises. Thanks to all our Pros who attended the event!
WeddingWire World guests received great educational information to power their businesses from a variety of presenters, including Bill Rancic of NBC’s The Apprentice, Monte Durham of TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta, Chef Dana Herbert of TLC’s Cake Boss: The Next Great Baker, and more! Presenters held sessions on a variety of topics, from social media and online reputation to the legalities of small business and search engine optimization.
We hope all attendees enjoyed the conference as much as we did! Some of the highlights included:
- The addition of Education Alley, where Pros could learn more about our industry partnerships, featured associations and educational resources
- The opportunity for Pros to meet with our Customer Success team members one-on-one to discuss their WeddingWire accounts
- A special Networking Night event following the first day’s presentations to offer additional networking opportunities and light refreshments
- Special sessions held by representatives of LinkedIn, Pinterest, Animoto, The Bridal Society, Wish Upon a Wedding and many more
- Free professional headshots taken on-site
- Exciting WeddingWire product updates, including the new WeddingWire Review Manager for Pros mobile app and the upcoming WeddingWire Website Designer
- Providing trophies for winners of the first year of the Weddi Awards, a new annual awards program for top Pros in the wedding industry
- The awesome tweets and photos throughout the day to @WeddingWireEDU and using #wwworld across social media channels, giving feedback, top takeaways and more
- Special prizes and giveaways throughout both days
Finally, a big thank you to our wonderful partners who helped make such a momentous event a success: our event photographers from Lux Photography, DJ extraordinaire David Grimm of Signature Talent, LLC and member of ADJA our music sponsor association, event videographer Jeremiah McLamb of JerFilm Productions, the folks of Open Air Photobooth, floral designs by Intrigue Designs, beautiful furniture from Party Plus Tents + Events, fun favors from Moments on Magnets, coffee talk mood music by Wescottage Music, and headshot photographer George Francis of George Francis Jr. Photography!
Check out some of our favorite photo highlights, below!