Earlier this week, wedding professionals gathered at The Foundry by Herban Feast for WeddingWire Networking Night Seattle!
At the Networking Night, Seattle pros had the opportunity to enjoy a unique, gorgeous venue space, network with other local professionals across all service categories, meet members of the WeddingWire team, learn more about local-industry statistics and how engaged couples make their purchasing decisions from WeddingWire’s Director of Market Insights, Andy Whittaker.
Thank you to all the wonderful pros who joined us! We’re excited to share highlights from the event including the educational presentation, our newest issue of WedInsights, and beautiful photos from the evening. If you want to continue the conversation with some of the pros you met at the event, check out the WeddingWire Networking Night Seattle board in the Pro Forums.
We would like to say a special thank you to the amazing event partners who helped make the evening possible:
- The absolutely amazing event space and delicious appetizers provided by the The Foundry by Herban Feast
- Gorgeous photos from the evening were captured by Arkatyp Digital
- Fabulous DJ services provided by Intergral DJs
- Beautiful floral arrangements provided by Herban Design Studio
- Fun photo booth provided by Drunken Pixel Photo Booths
- Amazing event signage provided by Chalk Artistry & Design
And finally, we’re excited to announce the winner of our WeddingWire Prize Pack – congrats to Emily of Mle Jayne Photography!