This week, wedding professionals gathered at The Riviera Mansion for WeddingWire Networking Night Santa Barbara!
At the Networking Night, Santa Barbara pros had the opportunity to enjoy a historic venue space, network with other local professionals across all service categories, meet members of the WeddingWire team, learn more about local industry statistics and how to better reach engaged couples through social media presented by WeddingWire’s Regional Manager of Customer Success, Katey McBurney.
Thank you to all the wonderful pros who joined us! We’re excited to share highlights from the event including the educational presentation, our newest issue of WedInsights, and beautiful photos from the evening. If you want to continue the conversation with some of the pros you met at the event, check out the WeddingWire Networking Night Santa Barbara board in the Pro Forums.
We would like to say a special thank you to the amazing event partners who helped make the evening possible:
- The absolutely amazing event space and scrumptious appetizers provided by The Riviera Mansion
- Stunning photos from the evening were captured by Lauren Cicileo Photography
- Fantastic DJ services provided by DJ Solstice
- Elegant floral arrangements provided by A Secret Garden Florist
- Entertaining Photo Booth provided by Open Air Photobooth
And finally, we’re excited to announce the winner of our WeddingWire Prize Pack – congrats to Lynee of Pure Joy Catering!