Earlier this week, wedding professionals gathered at The Aerie at Eagle Landing for WeddingWire Networking Night Portland!
At the Networking Night, Portland pros had the opportunity to enjoy a gorgeous venue space, network with other local professionals across all service categories, meet members of the WeddingWire team, learn more about local-industry statistics and how engaged couples make their purchasing decisions from WeddingWire’s Director of Market Insights, Andy Whittaker.
Thank you to all the wonderful pros who joined us! We’re excited to share highlights from the event including the educational presentation, our newest issue of WedInsights, and beautiful photos from the evening. If you want to continue the conversation with some of the pros you met at the event, check out the WeddingWire Networking Night Portland board in the Pro Forums.
We would like to say a special thank you to the amazing event partners who helped make the evening possible:
- The stunning event space and delicious appetizers provided by the The Aerie at Eagle Landing
- Gorgeous photos from the evening were captured by Powers Photography Studios
- Fabulous DJ services provided by DJ Cutt Entertainment
- Beautiful floral arrangements provided by Botanica Floral Design
- Stunning Event Decor provided by Hayward’s Decorations
- Vintage Photobooth provided by JenJones.co
- Amazing event signage provided by Evermine
We’re excited to announce the winner of our WeddingWire Prize Pack – congrats to MaryAnn of Simply Beautiful Cakes!