Last night, local Wedding Pros gathered at the Levine of Museum of the New South for WeddingWire Networking Night Charlotte!
At the Networking Night, Pros from the Charlotte area had the opportunity to network with other local Pros across all service categories, meet members of the WeddingWire team and listen to a brief educational presentation. Other networking events have been held throughout the country, with many more to come in 2013!
Thank you to all the wonderful Pros who joined us! We’re excited to share highlights from the event including the educational presentation, the WeddingWire Education Guide, and great photos from the evening (as seen below).
We would like to say a special thank you to the great event partners who helped make the evening possible:
- The lovely event space provided by the Levine Museum of the New South
- Incredible food and beautiful linens provided by Queen City Catering
- Tasty sweets provided by Sky’s the Limit! Custom Cakes & More
- Perfect event music provided Split Second Sound
- Bright and beautiful flower arrangements provided by Pink Petunia Designs
- Innovative photo booth fun created and provided by TapSnap
- Great photographs of the event provided by Love Shutter Photography
Finally, congrats to Lisa Pleasant of Lisa Pleasant Weddings; the winner of a WeddingWire prize pack!