Thank you, once again, to all the wonderful Wedding Pros who attended the inaugural WeddingWire World this past Monday in our nation’s capital!
The WeddingWire team was thrilled to come together with Wedding Pros throughout the country (and even some international travelers) for a day filled with education and valuable information from industry experts, along with networking and fun surprises!
All guests gained great educational information to power their businesses from our team of experienced presenters. Presentations included “The Power of Local Marketing; Close More Sales, Today; Keeping Your Business in Tune; What’s Trending? A Report from Martha Stewart Weddings” and more.
We hope all Pros enjoyed the day as much as we did! In addition to the stellar presentations, some highlights from the day include:
- The breathtaking view from the conference location at the Roof Terrance Restaurant within The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- The opportunity for Pros to meet with our Customer Success Managers one-on-one to maximize their Storefront and discuss their WeddingWire account
- The excitement of two Wedding Pros guessing the closest to the total number of Starbursts in the jar for the “Guess How Many Starburst Challenge” – and them both winning brand new iPads
- The awesome tweets throughout the day to @WeddingWireEDU giving feedback, top take-away’s and more (be sure to check back soon for a WeddingWire World themed Featured Pro Tweets post)
- Mixing and mingling with guests during the post conference Champagne Toast
- Taking funny pictures with friends—new and old—in the photobooth
Cheers to a great first WeddingWire World conference! Please feel free to comment if you have any feedback; we would love to hear from you!
Check out some photo highlights from the event, below. We hope to see you all at WeddingWire World 2013!