Give your clients another reason to write a review about your wedding business!
This July, invite your clients to review you on WeddingWire and let them know they’ll automatically be entered to win $1,000! Each review they write is another chance to win, so be sure to let them know that writing a review of your business on WeddingWire could mean money in the bank.
We want to help your business collect all the reviews you can get this July! Reviews are important for your wedding business because they create consumer trust in your business and show consistency in your work. Plus, reviews can actually help increase your number of inquiries – our research shows that average Storefront traffic increases 123% for Pros with 11-20 reviews.
We know that the summer is busy for many Wedding Pros, and it can be hard to get couples to follow up after the big day. In addition to the prospect of winning $1,000, here are a few ways to help you collect reviews from your past clients:
- Give them time. Don’t ask for a review the day after the wedding – they’re most likely on their honeymoon (and not checking email!). Wait 2-3 weeks following the event to make the request.
- Use the WeddingWire Review Collector tool to create a template for your review request email. You can schedule it to send at a certain date and time following an event, so you can set it and forget it.
- Follow up if they don’t write your review right away. Give them a few days to get to it, and then send a gentle reminder.
- Reply to all your reviews, whether good or bad. Writing a review is not a requirement for your past clients, so say thanks to the glowing reviews and reply professionally to the not-so-glowing reviews. Anyone who reads your replies afterward will know you learn from each experience.
- Show off your reviews on your website, blog, social networks, newsletter, email signature or even in your showroom! Couples will see your rave reviews and look forward to the moment when they’ll get to write their own.
Share our sweepstakes with your clients – it’s a win-win! We’ve got pre-populated messaging in the Review Collector to help you spread the word when you request reviews, and you can share with your clients on your website, social networks, emails and more.
If you have any additional questions regarding our July review sweepstakes, please see our Official Rules.
Interested in increasing your online reviews? Find out how WeddingWire can help your wedding business manage your online reputation.