We’re excited to announce the launch of our new Messages feature, which is free with your WeddingWire membership!
With Messages, you can reply to leads, manage client conversations, and track your bookings all in one place. Here’s how it works:
- Get notified: When you receive a new lead or message, you’ll get an email notification, plus the message will be stored in your WeddingWire account. Couples will also receive a notification when you respond, which helps keep the conversation going.
- Reply from anywhere: Reply right from your own email inbox (Outlook, Gmail, etc.) or login to WeddingWire to reply, with access to all your messages at any time. This flexibility means you can respond from your smartphone, too.
- Send attachments: Share important documents such as price quotes and contracts within your messages – no need to create a separate file share environment!
- Manage conversations: Access message history from start to finish to easily find specific client messages, plus view full contact information for leads and clients directly from within message threads.
- Track Bookings: Messages syncs with your WeddingWire Inquiries and allows you to mark clients as ‘booked’ from the conversation, so you’ll be able to monitor interest and conversion rates at a glance.
The best part? You can use your own email address to correspond with potential clients – no @weddingwire.com email address required for your or your clients. It’s never been faster or easier to connect with potential clients and track your conversations!
Have feedback for future Messages updates? We’d love to hear your thoughts! Visit our Messages feedback page to provide any comments you have about this new feature.