As noted in this Entrepreneur.com article, a contact form “legitimizes your business by offering a real person to contact, and helps you gather leads.” If you don’t already have one, WeddingWire makes it easy for your business to add a Contact Us form to your website and/or blog. It is important the form is in a prominent location on your website so that potential clients will actually use it.
To add your custom form:
1. Log in to your WeddingWire account
2. Click here, or on the My Inbox tab
3. You have the option of collecting Wedding City & State and an additional Message Box, if you would not like to display these fields simply uncheck the corresponding boxes
4. Click and copy the HTML code for the Contact Us widget
5. Paste onto your website and/or blog
Thats it! When someone fills out this form, their information will populate into the Leads section of your WeddingWire account and you will receive an email notification. Keeping all of your leads in one place will help you stay organized and allow you to mark off those you have already responded to.