Summer is here, the sun is shining and the birds are chirping (hopefully). It may be time to revisit your Storefront and do a little updating. One of the easiest and biggest changes you can make is your main image. The photo you choose to be your main image is like your first impression and can help you stand apart from your competition. It takes just a second to update and can help you get more clicks to your Storefront (and more business!) from potential clients.
Keep in mind:
- Pick a vibrant image that will pop on the page
- For best results use a .jpg or .jpeg file
- Your image should be 600 x 600 pixels
Just follow these simple steps to update your image:
- Log in to your WeddingWire account
- Click on the My Storefront tab
- Click “Edit” under your current main image
- Click the “Browse” button and select your new image from your computer
- Click “OK” and then the “Upload Image” button
It’s always a good idea to use the Preview My Storefront feature to see how your business looks to engaged couples, but also remember to take a look at the search results on www.weddingwire.com for your service category and location. It helps to see what you look like stacked up against your competition!