Engagement season is here with 40% of couples celebrating their engagement from November to February each year. Now that the fall busy season is slowing down for may pros, the holidays are a great time to decompress and prepare your business for the busy months ahead.
It’s important to stay updated on the latest industry trends and stats to understand your audience and how your business can stand out. WeddingWire fact sheets are here to help!
As part of our WedInsights content, we have a helpful library full of great one-page resources you can download to get quickly informed on the latest industry research so you can impress more couples.
Here’s a peek at some of the latest fact sheets:
- Buying an Engagement Ring: See how couples search for the perfect ring and what attributes matter most.
- Setting a Wedding Date: Uncover the most popular days to wed and learn how couples pick their vendor team.
- Wedding Stress: Learn what tasks stress couples out the most during the wedding planning process.
- Bridal Re-Brand: A look at bridal bias and heteronormative assumptions in the wedding industry.
- Planning a Honeymoon: From destination to budget, see what decisions couples make when planning a honeymoon.
Get started accessing these guides for free!