Kim Forrest is one of WeddingWire’s editors. She manages content creation on both WeddingWire and EventWire. Kim has been writing about weddings for nearly a decade, and has been quoted as a weddings expert in the New York Times, Washington Post, Slate, and more.
One of the best parts of the WeddingWire Editorial Team’s job is reviewing all of the real wedding submissions we receive. We particularly are inspired by weddings with strong cultural elements, as we want to share a diverse group of weddings and wedding inspiration with our readers. We also to want to educate our users about all kinds of wedding customs and traditions, which are so rich, varied, and exciting.
Below are some of our favorite recent multicultural real weddings to inspire your next event! And if you’re interested in submitting a real wedding, engagement shoot, or styled shoot for the opportunity to be published, please visit RealWeds.com for more information.
– Jubilant Vietnamese Wedding in Florida with photos by Diana Lupu Photography
– Bright Indian Wedding, combining Hindu and Sikh traditions, in Texas with photos by Jennifer Weems Photography
– Nature-Inspired Vietnamese Wedding in New Hampshire with photos by Mon Petit Studio
– Korean and Filipino Wedding in Torono, Canada with photos by Hennygraphy
– Sparkling Indian Wedding in New York with photos by Origin Photos
– Vintage Halloween-Inspired Chinese Wedding in Vancouver, Canada with photos by Will Pursell Photo
– Iranian and Indian Wedding in Washington, DC with photos by Love Life Images
– Fall Chinese Wedding in Massachusetts, with photos by Joanne Leung Photography
– Summer Punjabi Wedding in Ohio with photos by blue martini photography