WeddingWire is excited to announce the new WeddingWire Rated™ awards program! WeddingWire Rated recognizes wedding professionals across the U.S. and abroad for their commitment to providing quality service, and is an opportunity to showcase great reviews and a strong overall WeddingWire rating from previous clients. Based on the number of reviews, wedding professionals receive a WeddingWire Rated badge to show-off their achievement.
We are excited about some new updates to this program this year. Check out full details below and see how it applies to you!
About WeddingWire Rated:
How does it work? It’s simple! The more reviews you collect, the higher your WeddingWire Rated status. WeddingWire members with an average review rating of 3.5 will earn an updated badge when they reach the 3, 10, 25, 50 and 100 review level throughout the year.
When do I get my new badge? WeddingWire Rated badges are awarded on an ongoing basis, which means the moment you achieve the next level, you’ll get instant access to your new badge, plus a suite of marketing materials to generate buzz about your business! Log in to your account, navigate to ‘Showcase Reviews’ under the Reviews tab, and get the code for your WeddingWire Rated badge to add it to your business website or blog.
How do you showcase your reviews and Rated level? Your WeddingWire Rated badge will automatically update to reflect the current number of wedding reviews you receive on WeddingWire, and will be part of your current WeddingWire Rated badge. Check out the WeddingWire Rated levels, below.
WeddingWire Rated levels:
- 3 Reviews: blue badge
- 10 Reviews: bronze badge
- 25 Reviews: silver badge
- 50 Reviews: gold badge
- 100 Reviews: black badge (Premium members gain access to the 100+ Review Club!)
I’m Rated! What’s Next?
If your business is WeddingWire Rated, congratulations! Now it’s time to share the news.
To get started, log in to your WeddingWire account, navigate to the Reviews tab, select ‘Showcase Reviews’ then follow the steps below:
- Grab your badge and add it to your business website and blog by clicking the ‘Get the Code’ button
- Access your custom suite of marketing tools to showcase your accomplishment by clicking ‘Get Started’ under the badge code. You will be provided with tools to:
- Generate buzz and promote your business’ reputation by sharing your WeddingWire Rated status on top social media sites Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Submit a customizable press release to announce your achievement and help you reach your target audience on leading PR sites
- Download a free, customizable and printable certificate to display at your place of business or next bridal show