Reviews are a key way to showcase your expertise – all from the voice of happy clients! Don’t just collect reviews, make sure you showcase them with creative ways to use your reviews.
During this month’s one hour webinar for premium members, WeddingWire’s Education Guru Alan Berg shared his tips for using your reviews to help you set your business up for success during engagement season and into next year!
10 Creative Ways to Use Your Reviews:
- On your website: Add your reviews and sound bites from happy clients to your website, and not just on a testimonial page! Consider adding a testimonial on all your website pages – especially your homepage.
- In your marketing: Add testimonials or reviews to your marketing collateral. Reviews should be on all important materials that would reach new potential clients. After all, 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations!
- On your packages or pricing info: Reviews and testimonials from past clients are a great addition to your pricing or packages to show the value behind your services. This will also help to justify your cost and connect with the client, so they are encouraged to book you for their wedding or event.
- On your business cards: Make a lasting first impression by adding a great review sound bite to your business cards. Not only will this help to make you more memorable, but will also show your value in addition to your basic business information, and is a great way to stand out from the rest of the competition!
- In your promo videos: Easily add a quick testimonial right from a happy client’s mouth through video. Video testimonials show a real client and capture their genuine appreciation for your services which can make a big impact.
- In your wedding show booth: Create materials such as postcards, signage and more to show your reviews in your wedding show booth. This will help make your business stand out from the rest by making a client to client connection. Also be sure to showcase any review related awards you have won, such as WeddingWire Rated™ or the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards®.
- In your email communication: Consider adding a favorite review to your email signature, and definitely add a link to your WeddingWire reviews URL to your business signature. That way, interested clients can quickly click through to read your great reviews, and this will help encourage them to leave you a review post-event by showing they matter to you!
- On social media: Share your new reviews on social media to reach a broader audience. This is made easy through the Facebook share buttons in the Reviews tab of your WeddingWire account.
- On your blog: Add your Review Widget to your business’ blog and website to showcase your reviews on those sites. Also consider adding the Review Us button to those sites as well to encourage past clients to review your business to continue to collect new reviews.
- In your photo gallery: Couples love to see photos of your work, and tend to go to that section of your website or Storefront when reviewing Pros. Make an even better impression by posting quick testimonials to those pages to not only visually showcase your work, but also share how happy it made your clients.
Ready to put your reviews to use for your business? Visit the Reviews tab of your WeddingWire account to collect more reviews with the Review Collector tool, add your reviews to your website with the Review Widget, and set a customized Review URL and grab some of your best review sound bites for your marketing!
Plus, the more reviews you have on WeddingWire, the more you stand out! Earn badges through the WeddingWire Rated™ review program, which instantly recognizes how many reviews you have and boosts your badge level with each new milestone. Aim to join the 100 Review Club for Pros with over 100 wedding reviews!