Yesterday, WeddingWire CMO Sonny Ganguly hosted our annual webinar, Top Business Resolutions, to kick the new year off right. Sonny shared his best tips for a successful year for your business from brand to website, reviews and more.
Here is a sneak peek of the top 10 tips, and be sure to watch the full webinar in the Education Center!
- Brand: Focus on brand consistency for your business, and work to create a quarterly PR plan.
- Website: Make it easy for website visitors to contact you. Create an easy to use contact form and place it very prominently on your site, then use Google Analytics to see how your site performs.
- SEO: Every page on your site should have a page title, meta description, meta tags and H1 tag to build strong SEO.
- Social: Commit to being active on Facebook + two other sites at the least. This year, we recommend Instagram and Pinterest to reach your target audience most effectively.
- Video: Create and post videos across all your sites – from your website to your Storefront to social media. Video is very engaging and a great way to showcase your work.
- Mobile: It’s time to start thinking mobile first! Create a mobile experience for your site if you haven’t already (the Mobile Website Creator can help!), and a website that is responsive is ideal for the best consistent experience from web to tablet to phone.
- Email: Your email design and experience matters! Be sure to test all your emails, segment them by your audience, and create a unique email experience for mobile openers.
- Reviews: When it comes to reviews quantity, quality, recency and consistency matter. Strive to get a review from every event, and you will stand out to couples searching for their Pros online.
- Networking: In this industry, connections matter! Make an effort to create a strong network with Pros you know and respect both online through your WeddingWire Networking tab and LinkedIn, and offline by attending events like WeddingWire World. This will lead to great advice and referrals!
- ROI: Measure the return on your marketing and investments to see how they perform. Tools like Google Analytics and WeddingWire Analytics make it easy.
Did you know that all of our past webinars are available in our Education Center for premium Pros to view at any time? Check it out for some great education and inspiration on important topics for your business from sales to social media, marketing and more.