Alan answered the biggest pricing questions so you can be better prepared to deal with ‘how much?’ this engagement season. Missed the chat? No problem! Find below a full recap of our Q&A with Alan, or check it out on Twitter by following along with the #WWEDUChat hashtag.
Q1: How should you respond when a couple’s first question is ‘how much?’
- A1: Don’t be evasive, that will turn them off. Give them an idea of cost, without committing to a specific price. #WWEDUChat
Q2: How do you stand out among competition to book the business besides having the best prices?
- A2: Use reviews to show the value of doing business with you beyond your price. #WWEDUChat
Q3: Do couples find price more important than the quality of work?
- A3: They’re buying something they’ve never bought so they default to price. Let them ask & start the conversation #WWEDUChat
Q4: How can you shift early convos from price to service quality?
- A4: Tell them, “I don’t want you to pay any more than you have to, to get everything you need and want” #WWEDUChat
Q5: What is the best way to offer a deal or discount in pricing convos?
- A5: Discounts and deals work best when there’s a sense of urgency or deadline. Make them clear and simple #WWEDUChat