We had a great time at WeddingWire World SoCal!
The WeddingWire team was thrilled to come together one last time with hundreds of wedding and event professionals for a day of education from industry experts, along with networking and fun surprises. This event was the last stop on the WeddingWire World Tour 2014, with earlier stops in Miami, DC, Chicago and Houston. Thanks to all our Pros who attended our SoCal event!
Our guests received great educational information to power their businesses from our team of presenters. Sessions included main stage presentations from WeddingWire Education Experts Alan Berg, Andy Ebon, and Kathryn Hamm in addition to two presentations from WeddingWire CMO Sonny Ganguly.
We were also pleased to include a panel of local wedding professionals, featuring Scott Nelson of Scott A. Nelson Photography, Tina Moran of Oh So Swank!, Krissi Trevino of Lomas Santa Fe Country Club and Bethel Nathan of Ceremonies by Bethel.
WeddingWire World SoCal also featured two breakout session tracks, which gave attendees the option to choose between sessions on a variety of topics, including a deeper dive into WeddingWire tools, blogging, and same-sex weddings skill sets.
We hope all our Pros enjoyed the day as much as we did! In addition to the main presentations and educational sessions, some highlights from the day include:
- Starting the day at the Networking Breakfast by learning more about Pros in attendance with a special version of bingo
- Awesome tweets from attendees throughout the day to @WeddingWireEDU using the hashtag #wwworld
- The opportunity for Pros to meet with our Customer Success team members one-on-one to discuss their WeddingWire accounts
- Our networking roundtable breakout session to facilitate new connections both within Pros’ service category and with other types of local professionals
- Announcing the winners to our raffle prize drawings, including an iPad mini, Amazon gift card and tickets to WeddingWire World 2015 in DC
- Free t-shirts and luggage tags for all attendees
Finally, a big thank you to our fantastic partners who helped make this event a success: fantastic event photos by Scott A. Nelson Photography, exciting event music by Special Occasions DJ & Lighting, photobooth fun from Open Air Photobooth and beautiful mood music during our reception from Payam Larijani of WeLoveGuitar!
Although SoCal was the last stop on the WeddingWire World Tour 2014, we’re already busy preparing for WeddingWire World 2015! We’re happy to announce that our award-winning conference will extend to two full days in Washington, DC on March 16-17.
Check out some of the photos below, and see our full event album on the WeddingWire Greater LA Facebook community!