It’s that time of year once again – our 2016 WeddingWire WinterBook is here and we can’t wait for our pros to see it!
Our seasonal e-magazines feature the latest wedding advice and inspiration for your clients, showcasing the work and experienced opinions of our community of talented event professionals. The new WinterBook is full of the hottest ideas to keep your warm during the cold winter months!
Top stories in this issue include:
- Expert tips in response to the most-asked budget questions
- New wedding trends straight from industry experts
- Creative (and not to mention stunning!) winter real weddings
- The latest beauty and fashion ideas for couples in 2016
- Top wedding ideas currently trending on WeddingWire
Plus, throughout our WinterBook, we’ve highlighted our 2016 Couples’ Choice Award-winning wedding professionals by placing a blue star next to their names! Be sure to check it out and share it with your clients on Facebook and Twitter to help them achieve their dream wedding vision.
Cover photo by Milton Photography
Kim Forrest is one of WeddingWire’s editors. She manages content creation on both WeddingWire and EventWire. Kim has been writing about weddings for nearly a decade, and has been quoted as a weddings expert in the New York Times, Washington Post, Slate, and more.
Even though our FallBook just launched, the WeddingWire Editorial and Design teams are already starting to work on our WinterBook (yes, we are aware that it’s still t-shirt weather in many parts of the country!). We are now accepting real wedding submissions for this e-magazine and would be delighted to consider your work.
Visit RealWeds.com to share your real wedding photos with us, and remember – the WinterBook will only be featuring weddings that took place during the winter season (late November through early March). However, we are looking for both wintry weddings (think snowy backdrops and hot cocoa!) and destination weddings in warmer climates, as long as they took place during the winter season! You are welcome to consider weddings from other seasons to us, but we will only consider those for WeddingWire’s real weddings section or Project Wedding.
A few other tips for submitting winter real weddings:
- Please share at least 75 photos from the wedding
- Posed and candid couple photos
- Lots of detail photos, the more creative and unique the better!
- Mostly color images, some black & white is fine
- Images should be at least 900 pixels wide
If your work is selected for our e-magazine, we’ll link to your Storefront as well as the Storefronts of the other participating vendors and share your photos with thousands of couples. The deadline for submissions is October 17th.
Be sure to check out RealWeds.com for more information and to upload your photos!
Cover photo by Lauren Fair Photography
We’re excited to share this year’s last edition of our seasonal e-mag, the 2013 WeddingWire WinterBook! Our WinterBook is full of expert advice on creating an amazing winter wedding celebration – stress-free!
WeddingWire is also happy to share with our Pros that while our WinterBook is great for providing inspiration for engaged couples, we’ve made it even more vendor-focused to showcase the wonderful work that all our wedding and event professionals do! The WinterBook features:
- The top 10 winter wedding venues in the country
- Stunning real weddings you’ll absolutely adore, featuring full vendor lists
- Creative winter cocktail recipes – yum! – with recipes from around the country
- The latest wedding dress trends from New York Bridal Market
- Our favorite winter wedding color palettes
- Over 70 gift ideas for bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents and more!
Our WinterBook is interactive and easily shareable! It’s full of great ideas that you can click through to learn more about or pin to one of your own boards in one quick step.
We hope this issue will provide you with fresh, stylish ideas and endless inspiration. Check out the full 2013 WeddingWire WinterBook and let us know what you think!
After the success of our Summer and Fall e-magazines, the WeddingWire editorial and design teams are hard at work on the upcoming WinterBook. We’re planning an issue full of inspiring décor ideas, helpful wedding-planning advice, and lots of real weddings. Interested in being featured in the WeddingWire WinterBook? We are actively searching for winter real weddings that meet the following criteria:
- Weddings must have taken place in the wintertime (December – early March) within the past two years.
- Inspiring and creative details (bouquets, centerpieces, stationery, food, favors, and more!) – and lots of ‘em!
- Submission must include at least 50 photos, mostly in color
- High-quality images with no watermarks
We’ll link to your WeddingWire Storefront, and the Storefronts of the other Pros who participated in the wedding. Our e-magazines are very popular with engaged couples, so it’s great publicity for your business and your fellow Pros!
To submit a real wedding, please fill out the Real Weddings Submission form here, and note in your message that you’re interested in being featured in our WinterBook. You may send a link to a blog post or gallery on a photo-sharing site so that we may see the images as clearly as possible. Please make sure you have the permission of the couple and photographer before contacting us – if your wedding submission is accepted, we’ll want to reach out to the couple for a brief interview. We’re on a tight deadline, so all submissions are due by Friday, November 8th.
Any questions? Post any questions in the comments section and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We can’t wait to see your real weddings!
Photo by Jen Yuson Photography