The WeddingWire team is thrilled to share the brand-new SpringBook with you!
We have to admit, we think it’s a pretty great read, particularly to help kick off wedding season. Our newest online-only, interactive magazine features both helpful advice and gorgeous inspiration from wedding Pros like you! This season’s e-mag includes:
- Five stunning spring real weddings, featuring the work of wedding professionals from around the country
- A must-read bridesmaid guide that covers everything from etiquette to fashion, bachelorette parties, gifts, and more
- “Breaking Down the Bouquet,” which not only inspires with gorgeous bouquet photos, but provides helpful information on the flowers included
- Plus, you’ll find scenic venues, registry and wedding-day timeline advice, and much more!
So head over to our full 2015 WeddingWire SpringBook and share your comments and questions with us. If you’re interested in being featured in a future e-magazine, stay tuned for more information on our 2015 SummerBook—we’ll be sharing details very soon!
Cover photo by Vicki Grafton Photography
Showcase your favorite spring inspired work, inspire couples, and grow your business reach by being a part of the WeddingWire SpringBook!
Submit photos of your past spring real weddings and spring-themed styled shoots to be featured in our upcoming e-magazine. If your work is selected, we’ll link to your Storefront and share your photos with thousands of couples across WeddingWire, social media, email and more.
We are actively looking for the following:
- Weddings taken place in the springtime within the past two years.
- Inspiring and creative details (bouquets, centerpieces, stationery, food, favors, and more!) – and lots of ‘em!
- Submission must include at least 50 photos, mostly in color
- High-quality images with no watermarks
We can’t wait to see what you share! Easily upload your photos at RealWeds.com by Wednesday, February 4th to be considered for inclusion.
What are you waiting for? Submit your photos »
Also, be sure to check out our newly launched WinterBook to see examples of real weddings we love!
Photos by Sun & Sparrow Photography
As the snow melts and we’re (finally!) seeing some warmer weather here at WeddingWire HQ, we couldn’t be more excited to announce the arrival of our 2014 WeddingWire SpringBook – our biggest interactive magazine ever! Our SpringBook is chock full of amazing wedding inspiration and ideas, featuring the work of talented wedding professionals from around the country.
Check out just a few of the stories we’re excited about:
- An amazing bridal shower styled shoot created just for WeddingWire by Ashlee Virginia Events, along with a group of talented Virginia Wedding Pros
- The top 20 garden wedding venues around the country
- Some of the most incredible spring real weddings we’ve ever seen!
- A helpful registry section, featuring a unique spin on the standard checklist
- Flowers, dresses, hairstyles, accessories, and lots more!
Be sure to check out our full 2014 WeddingWire SpringBook and let us know what you think. Wondering how to get involved in our interactive magazines? We’re already starting work on our 2014 SummerBook so watch this space for more details!
Cover photo by Stacey Hedman Photography
Attention all Wedding Pros: WeddingWire’s Editorial Team needs your help!
We’re hard at work on our upcoming SpringBook and are looking for wedding professionals to share their top money-saving tips for an article in the magazine. What are the most creative ways for couples to save money on their weddings? We know you have ideas, and we want to hear from you!
Use this form to submit your ideas – keep your responses short (just a sentence or two each) and sweet, please! We’ll select our favorites to feature in the magazine, and if chosen, we’ll share your tip along with your name, business name, and we’ll link to your WeddingWire Storefront.
Our deadline for this article is Monday, January 27, so it’s time to start writing! We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Submit your ideas now >
With the frigid temperatures here at WeddingWire HQ, spring seems pretty far away. But the Editorial and Design teams are already hard at work on our WeddingWire SpringBook – and once again, we’re looking for real wedding submissions for our exciting and inspiring interactive magazine (if you haven’t seen our WinterBook, check it out!). We are actively searching for spring real weddings that meet the following criteria:
- Weddings must have taken place in the spring (late March – early June) within the past two years.
An abundance of creative details (bouquets, centerpieces, stationery, food, favors, and more!)
- Submission must include at least 75 photos – mostly color, if possible
High-quality images with no watermarks
We’ll link to your WeddingWire Storefront, and the Storefronts of the other Pros who participated in the wedding. Engaged couples are loving our interactive magazines, so a published real wedding is a great publicity opportunity for your business and your fellow Pros!
To submit a real wedding, please fill out the Real Weddings Submission form here, and note in your message that you’re interested in being featured in our SpringBook. You may send a link to a blog post or gallery on a photo-sharing site so that we may see the images as clearly as possible. We also accept submissions via Two Bright Lights.
Please make sure you have the permission of the couple and photographer before contacting us – if your wedding submission is accepted, we’ll want to reach out to the couple for a brief interview. And please disclose if the wedding has been or will be featured in another publication. All submissions are due by Friday, January 24th.
Any questions? Post any questions in the comments section and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We can’t wait to see your real weddings!
Photo by Candace Jeffery Photography