We’re thrilled to present our newest digital wedding magazine…the 2015 WeddingWire FallBook!
We’re particularly proud of this issue, as it includes helpful advice and inspiration not just for engaged couples and wedding professionals, but for wedding guests as well! You’ll find the work of many wedding and event professionals from around the country in the book, too.
Here is a sampling of the top stories from this issue:
- A fall-themed styled shoot, produced by the WeddingWire team, and featuring the work of talented wedding professionals.
- Four unique fall real weddings – including a fun destination event in Costa Rica!
- The “Guest Guide” – a section for engaged couples to share with their guests. It includes a wedding guest timeline, gift and attire ideas, and much more.
- Bridal fashion ideas for pre- and post-wedding events
- Registry advice, engagement ring tips, and much more!
Enjoy our 2015 FallBook! Interested in being featured? Visit RealWeds.com for more information on submitting real weddings to our editorial team.
Showcase your best fall real weddings, inspire engaged couples, and build your brand as part of the WeddingWire FallBook!
Simply submit photos and videos of your favorite past fall real weddings (late September through late December) and fall-themed styled shoots to be featured in our upcoming e-magazine. If your submission is selected, we’ll link to your Storefront and share your work with thousands of couples across WeddingWire, social media, email, and more.
Easily upload your photos and videos at RealWeds.com by Monday, July 20th to be considered. Get started »
Want to get inspired? Check out our latest SummerBook to see examples of real wedding features!
You can also submit to RealWeds.com any time to be featured on WeddingWire, Project Wedding, and GayWeddings.com.
It may still feel like summer outside, but at WeddingWire we’re dreaming about fall foliage, pumpkin-flavored everything, apple-picking…and of course, fall weddings! That’s right, our 2014 WeddingWire FallBook is finally here, and we’re thrilled to share it with you! As always, our newest interactive magazine features fresh inspiration and advice from Wedding Pros like you – in fact, over 200 WeddingWire Pros are featured in this issue. Check out just a sampling of the features:
- We interviewed over 30 caterers for our WeddingWire Catering Guide, where the Pros share their top advice for wedding-planning couples.
- Our Groom’s Guide will help guys with the wedding planning process from start to finish (there’s even some tips from the grooms on the WeddingWire team!).
- We received an incredible number of real wedding submissions on RealWeds.com, and had the hardest time narrowing it down to just four! Check out the amazing real weddings featured in our FallBook.
- Plus, you’ll find beautiful vineyard wedding venues from around the country, reception styling ideas, unique bouquets, colorful accessories, and more!
Be sure to check out our full 2014 WeddingWire Fallbook and feel free to share your comments and questions with us. Interested in being featured in our upcoming e-magazines or WeddingWire in general? Check out RealWeds.com for more information on submitting real weddings. While we’re not officially on the hunt for winter real weddings just yet, watch this space for the big announcement!
We hope you’ve had a chance to look at our brand-new, interactive SummerBook, chock full of fresh inspiration, creative ideas, and lots of advice from Wedding Pros like you! The Editorial Team is already hard at work on our FallBook, and we’re looking for gorgeous fall real weddings to feature.
If you’re selected for a real wedding feature, we’ll link to your WeddingWire Storefront, as well as the Storefronts of the other Pros who participated in the wedding.
We’ll link to your WeddingWire Storefront, and the Storefronts of the other Pros who participated in the wedding. A real wedding feature is a great publicity opportunity for your business and your fellow Pros – they are among the most popular features in our interactive magazines!
Interested in sharing your work? Head over to RealWeds.com for more information and to submit photos (just be sure to check the box for “FallBook” in the form)!
Please make sure you have the permission of the couple and photographer before contacting us – if your wedding submission is accepted, we’ll want to reach out to the couple for a brief interview. All submissions are due by July 7th, 2014.
Any questions? Post any questions in the comments section and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We can’t wait to see your real weddings!
Photo by Grace Hill Photography
We are so excited to share our 2013 WeddingWire FallBook, the look book we create seasonally with the latest trends, real wedding inspiration, fashion and more
This year’s FallBook is focused on décor – everything from centerpieces to stationary. Read up on expert advice and draw inspiration from any of the five real weddings included. There’s plenty to discover on a variety of wedding-related features, but we’ve listed a few below!
- Take our beauty quiz to find your best hair and makeup looks
- Check out the latest in wedding fashion and see our suggested styling tips
- Upload a photo of yourself and test the results with our new WeddingWire Makeover Tool
- Take a sneak peek at some exciting new WeddingWire features on the way
- And much more!
We’ve made this year’s edition of the FallBook super easy to share – so please do! Whether you’re passing along the whole book to your clients or pinning some of the most inspiring images to your own boards, we’ve got you covered.
We hope this issue will provide you and your clients with unique ideas and endless inspiration. Check out the full WeddingWire FallBook and let us know what you think!