Reviews are a key way to showcase your expertise – all from the voice of happy couples! Don’t just collect reviews, make sure you showcase them in creative ways to promote your excellent work. Don’t be afraid to toot your own horn – it’s an excellent way to gain new business!
10 Creative Ways to Use Your Reviews:
- On your website: Add your reviews and sound bites from happy couples to your website, and not just on a testimonial page! Consider adding a testimonial on all your website pages – especially your homepage.
- In your marketing: Add testimonials or reviews to your marketing collateral. Reviews should be on all important materials that would reach new potential clients. After all, 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations!
- On your packages or pricing info: Reviews and testimonials from past clients are a great addition to your pricing to show the value behind your services. This will also help support the reasoning behind your cost structure, showing couples that you are the right professional to book for their wedding or event.
- On social media: Share your new reviews on social media to quickly reach your audience and build positive brand awareness. A few ideas include, creating a quick post on Instagram, snapping the new review on Snapchat or sharing to Facebook. This is made easy through the Facebook share buttons in the Reviews tab of your WeddingWire account.
- On your business cards: Make a lasting first impression by adding a great review sound bite to your business cards. Not only will this help to make you more memorable, but will also show your value, allowing you to stand out from the competition.
- In your promo videos: Easily add a quick testimonial right from a happy couple’s mouth with a short video. Video testimonials show a real couple and capture their genuine appreciation for your services which can make a big impact. These can then be shared on your website, social media, etc.
- In your wedding show booth: Create materials such as postcards, signage and more to show your reviews in your wedding show booth. This will help make your business stand out from the rest by making a couple to couple connection. Also be sure to showcase any review related awards you have won, such as WeddingWire Rated™ or the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards®.
- In your email communication: Consider adding a favorite review to your email signature, as well as a link to your WeddingWire reviews URL. That way, interested couples can quickly click through to read your great reviews, and this will help encourage them to leave you a review post-event by showing that these reviews matter to you!
- On your blog: Add the WeddingWire Review Widget to your business’ blog and website to showcase your reviews on those sites. Also consider adding the Review Us button to those sites to encourage past clients to review your business to continue collecting new reviews.
- In your photo gallery: Couples love to see photos of your work, and tend to go to that section of your website or Storefront first. Make a lasting impression by posting quick testimonials to those pages to create that visual connection between great reviews and happy couples.
Ready to put your reviews to good use? Visit the Reviews tab of your WeddingWire account to collect more reviews with the Review Collector tool, add your reviews to your website with the Review Widget, and set a customized Review URL to grab some of your best review sound bites for your marketing!
Plus, the more reviews you have on WeddingWire, the more you stand out! Earn badges through the WeddingWire Rated™ review program, which instantly recognizes how many reviews you have and boosts your badge level with each new milestone. Aim to join the 100 Review Club for Pros with over 100 wedding reviews!