Strong branding is an important part of establishing your business, and gaining recognition!
In an industry where your business revolves around meeting and winning over new clients all the time, and where networking is so critical to gaining word of mouth exposure, a great business card is important, and should convey the overall image of your business!
The color, wording and texture of our business cards have a lot to do with its appeal and its ability to convey your company image.Think about the colors of your logo, your target audience and your service of expertise and work to include these elements in a clean, easy to read way.
Business card design tips:
- Use your logo as the basis. Make it the largest element on the card.
- Keep it simple. Do not cram too much information on the card.
- Do include the essentials — your name, title, company name, address, phone and fax numbers, and email and website addresses.
- Make sure the typeface is easily readable.
- Stick to one or two colors.
Once you’ve got business cards, make the most of them:
- Always give people more than one card (so they can give it to others).
- Include your card in all correspondence.
- Carry cards with you at all times, in a card case so they’re clean and neat.