Last week, LinkedIn announced that Company Pages are getting a complete redesign. Currently, the new style is only available to a handful of large companies, including Dell, Phillips, HP and Citi. However, all businesses can expect to see the new format by the end of the year. So, to prepare, what should you expect to keep your business’ page as up to date as possible for when the change goes live?
Here are the top things that you should know about the new LinkedIn Company Pages:
- There will not be any new features, only updates to the look and feel of the page to encourage engagement and branding, such as making it easy to “Follow” your page
- Status updates, along with products and services offered by your business will be more prominently displayed—which is a great way to showcase your work, expertise and services as Wedding Pros
- New ability to add a cover photo to showcase your brand (similar to the timeline cover on Facebook)
- The new Company Pages will have improved visibility for mobile so your business will pop on iPhones, Andriods and iPads
- You will be able to target your company status updates through various targeting options to best connect with those who would benefit from your updates
Check out the overall appearance changes coming soon with the new Company Page example, below:
Get started re-thinking your Company Page on LinkedIn and be prepared to stand-out with the new launch, coming soon!