This post was written by Sonny Ganguly, CMO of WeddingWire, you can follow him on Twitter @sonnyg. Sonny leads WeddingWire’s marketing strategy, customer acquisition, and business development.
As the next installment of our Top Tools to Help You Work Less series, we reflect on some of the most effective WeddingWire tested Social Media and Email tools to help you work smarter, not harder!
Having a social media is necessary to connect with potential clients, share your personality, and network with your community. The following tools are helpful to manage and master your social media accounts!
- Namechk is the quickest way to own all your online real estate! This tool allows you to check if your desired username or vanity URL is still available on dozens of popular social networking and bookmarking websites!
- HootSuite is a social media dashboard that allows you to manage all of your social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in one place. This dashboard allows multiple team members to post across accounts, as well as pre-schedule messages!
- Love to blog, but don’t have the time? Tumblr is a micro-blog that leverages all the benefits of blogging without all the effort. Create simple blog posts that are links, images, videos, quotes or even audio recordings. Even better, you can do it all from your phone!
Email is still a powerful tool to promote your services and reach new clients. The following tools will help you easily send and track professional email campaigns, which do not end up in the spam box.
- Mail Chimp
- Mail Chimp helps you design emails, share them on you social networks, integrate with services you already use and track your results. This tool is great for small businesses and allows you to analyze data from your desktop, tablet and mobile device.
- Litmus allows you to test and track your email campaigns. Easily set up email design tests, spam filter tests, and email analysis across Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo! and more. It is the quickest way to see how your emails will look across email providers.
Be sure to check back for top tools to help with Insights and Analytics, as well as Organization and Meetings, and review the top Website tools!